Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 1, 2010
Denver-based facial plastic surgeon Jeffrey R. Raval, MD, FACS, has new products to his proprietary skincare line available on http://www.ravalmd.com. The line of anti-aging cosmeceuticals called RavalRx was developed by double-board certified Dr. Raval as a solution for high altitude skincare.
Coloradans are exposed to greater levels of sun, resulting in sun damage that contributes to aging. Tangible proof of that increased sun exposure is evidenced in the fact that Coloradans have a higher rate of skin cancer than all other U.S. states.
The risk of skin cancer should be a serious concern to all residents, men and women, children to elders, warns Dr. Raval. At the same time, the aging caused by sun damage is exponentially greater in Colorado’s dry climate with the chance of sunny skies 340 days a year. That was the inspiration for the RavalRx skincare line designed to hydrate and fight early onset of wrinkles and uneven skin tones.
The products were created to perform in the high plains and mountainous climate at 5280 feet and higher elevations.
Photodamaged, aging skin can be damaged at several levels: dermal, epidermal and color. Destruction of collagen and elastic fibers in the dermis results in surface irregularities—wrinkling and sagging. Along with upper dermis and deeper epidermal changes, blood vessels can become dilated resulting in redness, and pigment production can increase resulting is brown spots and patches.
The RavalRx skincare line treats all of these conditions and while some of the RavalRx skincare products are available online without a prescription, others require a prescription and accordingly an office visit. Product prices range from $42 - $90.
- RavalRx Essential Night Cream with antioxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin A enhanced formula with Retin A and Hydroquinone.
- Raval Rx Essential Night Cream restores the face with antioxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin A.
- B5 Hydrating Complex is a unique Hyaluronic acid-based gel designed to enhance skin moisture and reduce signs of photoaging.
- Raval Rx Antioxidant C & E Ferulic Serum are high-potency combinations of anti-oxidants with
a Hydroxyacid, providing both short-term cutaneous micro-exfoliation and longer-term
skin firming and protective benefits.
- RavalRx Raval Lightening C Serum erases sun damage, red and brown spots.
- Raval Rx Intense Moisture Cream combines ceramides, fatty acids and cholesterol that help restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier from within. Clinically proven to reduce dry, cracked, flakey skin compromised by procedures such as microdermabrasion, non-ablative light treatments and superficial chemical peels.
- Foaming Gel Gentle Cleanser is an extra gentle cleanser for redness-prone and sensitive skin. Contains Evodiox derived from the Chinese Evodia rutaecarpa plant. This 100% fragrance-free foamy cleanser helps remove excess lipids without over-drying.
- Lightening C Serum is enhanced with Vitamin C, Kojic acid, Salicylic acid and Green Tea. The formula is retinoid-free, steroid-free and sulfite-free.
Raval Facial Aesthetics is located in Cherry Creek North in Denver at 250 Steele St. The phone number is 303-381-FACE (3223).