"I can't believe I can make pumpkin pie that is less than 100 calories per slice. Your baking tips and holiday food gift tips are exactly what we need this year. We appreciate the time, cost and calorie savings plus great new ideas and pictures."
Past News ReleasesRSS
Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) October 5, 2010
Holiday Secrets is a brand new cookbook by Chef Judy Doherty, PC, II, that contains the most creative, healthy holiday recipes. This is not just another chef's favorite recipe book - it is meant to teach you how to make many holiday creations from appetizers to gravy to desserts no matter your kitchen skill. We promise you will have the most wonderful time making great dishes that taste great, look good and are healthy every time.
5 things you can learn and share right now from http://foodandhealthbooks.com from the Holiday Secrets cookbook:
- how to make Witch’s slaw and blue cabbage witch’s hats – just in time for Halloween with complete recipe sheets
- how to make a pumpkin pie that is less than 100 calories per slice – brand new tulip crust method that cuts calories in half
- how to cut pecan pie calories in half
- how to make a beautiful fruit bombe for appetizers or desserts
- how to make low-cost appetizers and gifts from your kitchen
Your readers will want to use this book over and over during the holiday season. Recipes have 2 color photos on every page and they are easy to make and work every time. There is no other source of healthy holiday cooking recipes that is as comprehensive, healthy or creative as Holiday Secrets. The recipes and secrets given are for Halloween to New Year’s time. But there is a bonus section, too. Gain great meals for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and all of the Patriot Summer holidays.
About the book:
- 70+ of the most creative, healthy holiday recipes from appetizers to desserts
- Pictures show HOW in easy steps
- Desserts that wow - pies, cookies, puddings
- Look like a professional chef with presentation tips and photos
- Holidays and weight gain - what does the research say?
- Tips for persons with diabetes
- Holiday Lifesaver Meals - put a healthy meal on the table in 15-20 minutes
- Includes nutrition facts analysis for recipes - they are all low in fat and sodium
- Buying tips for ingredients
- ISBN: 978-0-9829486-2-0
- 8.5" X 11" 114 pages
- Available on amazon.com and from foodandhealthbooks.com
8 chapters: Secrets, Appetizers, Holiday Meal, Turkey Leftovers, Holiday Lifesavers, Holiday Desserts, Gifts from Your Kitchen, More Holidays
Watch videos, get sample recipes and photographs now at:
Reprints are encouraged for all media. Author appearances and demos are provided upon request. High-definition videos are provided upon request.
About the author:
Judy Doherty, PC II is the chef and Publisher of Food and Health Communications. Judy became interested in cooking at an early age, when she helped her grandmother in the kitchen.
She graduated 2nd in her class from the Culinary Institute of America. Judy attended the Fachschule Richemont in Lucerne, Switzerland, where she studied pastry arts and baking. She has many awards including the prestigious American Culinary Federation Gold Medal. She has ProChef II Certification from the CIA.
Food and Health Communications is a private publishing company that is dedicated to making nutrition education look and taste great. They have been in business for more than 17 years and have a wonderful site at foodandhealth.com.
For more information, visit http://foodandhealthbooks.com
Media assets: http://foodandhealthbooks.com/media-holidays/