We are thrilled to open these pathways for U.S. and Canadian students to earn their degrees in these top-flight universities in the U.K. education system, one of the most respected and valued in the world.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 5, 2010
EuroLearn, an educational program of GlobaLinks Learning Abroad, today announced the launch of degree abroad offerings for North American students at five top-ranked universities in the United Kingdom.
EuroLearn’s new degree program offers students in the United States and Canada the full array of undergraduate, post-graduate and professional degrees at these popular U.K. institutions:
- Kingston University, located in Kingston upon Thames, England, with total enrollment of 22,782, including 2,800 international students.
- Queen Mary, University of London, located in London, with total enrollment of 13,000, including 2,800 international students.
- Swansea University, located in Swansea, Wales, with total enrollment of 11,500, including 450 international students.
- University of Stirling, located in Stirling, Scotland, with total enrollment of 9,000, including 1,260 international students.
- University of Strathclyde, located in Glasgow, Scotland, with total enrollment of 15,000, including 1,500 international students.
“We are thrilled to open these pathways for U.S. and Canadian students to earn their degrees in these top-flight universities in the U.K. education system, one of the most respected and valued in the world,” said Mona Miller, director of EuroLearn/EuroScholars. “Our U.K. partner universities trust us to give students the information they need, when they need it, and are pleased to have this representation in North America as they know all applications will be carefully reviewed and complete.”
The EuroLearn degree abroad application center, hosted at DegreesOverseas.com, is the central point of contact for all U.S. and Canadian students interested in degree programs in the U.K. It is a free service to students that provides:
- Comprehensive information on all partner universities, locations, degrees, courses, fees, housing, financial aid and assistance with the visa process.
- Customizable MyLearn account for tracking programs of interest.
- Searchable Degree Finder for selection of institution, fields and degrees in just three clicks.
- Online application process.
- Quick responses to concerns and questions via direct personal contact.
- An experienced, passionate and motivated staff that has traveled, studied or lived overseas.
“Our application center is set up specifically to simplify, smooth and speed the sometimes complex application and enrollment process,” Miller said. “By providing this high level of service, EuroLearn is making it easier than ever for North American students to realize their dreams of earning a degree abroad in the U.K.”
EuroLearn is now accepting applications for degree programs in the U.K. for the September 2011 intake, with an application deadline of Jan. 15, 2011.
For more information, visit EuroLearn degree programs.
About GlobaLinks Learning Abroad:
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad, based outside Denver in Westminster, Colo., is a leading provider of education abroad programs for college-level students in destinations across the globe. Students from more than 800 universities and colleges across North America choose to study with GlobaLinks Learning Abroad each semester via its educational programs:
- AustraLearn – semester and year abroad, internship, and summer programs in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji via 35 partner universities, and degree programs in Australia and New Zealand at more than 30 institutions: http://www.degreesoverseas.com
- AsiaLearn - with semester, year, and summer programs in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand via nine partner universities.
- EuroLearn, http://www.EuroLearn.org, with degree, semester, year, and summer programs, including research abroad, in the Czech Republic, England, Germany, Greece, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Italy, and The Netherlands via 17 partner universities.
Since it was founded in 1990, GlobaLinks Learning Abroad has sent more than 20,000 students on educational programs worldwide. For more information, visit GlobaLinksAbroad.org or check out the latest news on our programs and partners at GlobaLinksNewsWire.com.
# # #