San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 4, 2010
Marin Software, provider of the leading paid search management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced that Vice President of Marketing, Matt Lawson, will join a panel at Search Marketing Expo (SMX) East to be held October 4–6, 2010 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Lawson will speak on a panel entitled “Facebook Ad Tactics For Search Marketers” to be held from 1:30–2:45 pm on Tuesday October 5th. During this panel discussion, Lawson will discuss how paid advertisements on Facebook are currently being used by sophisticated search marketers to increase influence and drive sales for their brand. He will share real-world data about the impact Facebook Ads have on downstream searches and conversions.
Lawson will highlight some of the ways search marketers can leverage their existing skills and insights to succeed in the world of paid advertisements on Facebook including:
- How to segment and target audiences based on likes and interests using data from paid search programs
- Similarities and differences between text-only paid search ads and Facebook Ads
- Tips on how to increase clickthrough rates by making simple adjustments to creative images
- How to apply “top of funnel” messaging to maximize the impact Facebook Ads have on downstream searches and conversion
- Understanding how frequency caps and ad blindness impact Facebook Ads, and what can be done about it
- How and when to test landing page routing between your Facebook page and your site
About Marin Software:
Marin Software provides the leading paid search management platform for advertisers and agencies worldwide. The company’s flagship product, Marin Search Marketer® is designed to address the workflow, analysis, and optimization needs of enterprise-class marketers, saving time and improving financial performance. More than 500 brands rely on Marin Search Marketer to manage and optimize in excess of $1.3 billion in annual search spend. Leading advertisers and agencies using Marin Software include Razorfish, Neo@Ogilvy, University of Phoenix, Macy’s, KAYAK, PriceGrabber, Salesforce.com and Reply.
About SMX East:
The Search Marketing Expo - SMX conference series is produced by Third Door Media, Inc. Third Door Media's mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful. Search Marketing Expo conferences are held around the world and include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced (Seattle, WA and London, England), SMX Munich, SMX Sydney, SMX Melbourne, SMX Toronto, SMX Paris and SMX Stockholm.
# # #