Our client’s need to drive more cost out of the process motivated us to create RoboProcessor. Clients now have a clear path to achieving 90%+ zero-touch transactions.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) October 5, 2010
Prodagio Software has released version 4.7 of its award winning Prodagio AP. The newest accounts payable software offering features an enhanced Rules Engine, RoboProcessor, that makes it possible for your business to drive more zero-touch transactions .
RoboProcessor Rules Engine is first utilized to interrogate all inbound invoices. Using matching algorithms and flexible ERP integration technology, it validates and augments data against purchase orders and multiple systems simultaneously. Then, RoboProcessor identifies the unique workflow required by invoice type, instead of treating all invoices the same. Invoices must pass event driven validation checkpoints during processing; insuring invoices adhere to AP business processes and eliminating extraneous handling. Invoices that meet criteria can be automatically posted with zero-touch.
Prodagio AP 4.7 has also added new invoice transaction types, such as credit cards, P-card, check requests, and expense reports, which now benefit from the processing power of RoboProcessor. This expansion gives you a high level of control and audit over more transactions further reducing transaction cost in other financial processes.
“Our client’s need to drive more cost out of the process motivated us to create RoboProcessor.” stressed Mara Henderson, president and founder of Prodagio. “Now, they can devise specialized scenarios or other complex rules by transaction type. The result is they process high volumes of transactions automatically without losing visibility or control. Clients now have a clear path to achieving 90%+ zero-touch.”
Here are a few of the many enhancements and features included in Prodagio AP 4.7 for both premise and SaaS offering:
- Zero-Touch Processing – Invoices that successfully pass Prodagio’s matching technology criteria are automatically posted to the ERP according to your rules, this dramatically reduces the risk of errors and fraud
- Reduce Operating Costs and Increase Processing Speed – RoboProcessor increases the speed and overall efficiency of processing invoices and results in reduced cycle time and lower cost-per-transaction
- Logic Rules - Additional logic rules have been added to more closely model the client business processes, allowing the RoboProcessor to process and route even complex invoices
- Action Check Points – Invoices must pass action check points during processing, this ensures dynamic processing is accurate
Visibility and Control over All Transaction Types
- New Transaction Types – SOW, credit cards, P-card and check requests, to name a few, can be processed through Prodagio AP, further reducing risk of errors or duplicate charges
- Line Item Templates - Help to automate complex invoice line item data entry, so when users do have to manually complete invoices they follow a template, preventing mistakes
- Real-Time Visibility – Have complete visibility into all transactions – PO, Non-PO and Non-Invoice transactions – across your entire enterprise
- Front End Control – Real-time visibility into your AP life-cycle allows you to understand your liabilities and make dynamic decisions about how to best optimize your cash position and manage your supplier payments
For more than 13 years, Prodagio Software products have been used by leading commercial and government organizations to automate and enhance business processes in accounts payable and contract management. Proven in the world’s largest corporations, Prodagio Software integrated best practices and process automation provides end-to-end optimization and visibility that executives need to make dynamic decisions. Prodagio Software Global 2000 customers benefit from complete visibility into critical business functions reduced operational costs, stronger internal controls, and a rapid payback.