Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) October 6, 2010
PRWEB) October 6, 2010 -- Inspironix®, Inc., a growing provider of software for the education sector, today announced that it has released its newest version of InspiroScan®, an OMR (bubble form) testing and data collection system.
InspiroScan® provides schools and corporations with a bubble form solution that:
- Reduces cost by using low-cost, off-the-shelf scanners
- Reduces cost by providing bubble forms as soft documents that can be reproduced in unlimited quantities by users
- Saves time by providing a powerful and easy to use interface for scanning sheets, editing data, and producing reports
The latest version of InspiroScan® includes new features based on customer feedback. These features include:
- An option to save your data in a Microsoft SQL Server database.
- A new Responses Per Student report.
- Improved Survey Form Creator features.
InspiroScan® builds on Inspironix’s focus on providing unique solutions that help teachers spend less time on paperwork and grading and more time with students.
For pricing and availability of InspiroScan® software and scanners, contact Inspironix toll free at (866) 684-3669.
More information about InspiroScan is available at http://www.inspiroscan.com.