“We have used TrustDefender as an effective mechanism to help improve member online security practices while also improving the level of exposure our members are often bombarded with when surfing online”. Clinton Blanks, CEO of Bankstown City Credit Union
(PRWEB) October 7, 2010
The leading mutual event will bring together leaders and decision-makers from more than 140 Abacus member organisations to Adelaide, the capital of Australia’s strongest state for Credit Union membership. As a key exhibitor at the event, TrustDefender will again sponsor the popular Internet Cafe and will be showcasing their unique risk-based online transaction security solution using real-time memory forensics.
TrustDefender will take advantage of the strong relationships it has with its customers to take a collaborative approach in re-designing the user experience when transacting online.
The TrustDefender user experience team will be on site to gather feedback on key product enhancements developed with the financial institutions locally and worldwide over the past two years.
Ted Egan, Founder and CEO of TrustDefender comments “Right from the beginning, we have been listening very carefully to our customers and designed TrustDefender to meet their needs. This is just another logical step for us to make sure the customer journey is as good as it can be by re-designing some of our user interface – as we are now attracting a much wider global audience.”
Ted Egan continues, “TrustDefender is well placed to secure internet transactions across different technology devices, through our unique solution, as Credit Unions grow their market share within the financial services sector. TrustDefender was launched in 2008 with numerous Australian Credit Unions leading the way globally in adding real-time, risk-based security to secure the login process and online transactions. Through these partnerships, we have built a solid understanding of how important a Credit Union’s member is to them and what drives their business. Abacus is an ideal opportunity to strengthen existing relationships, create new business opportunities and demonstrate our support for the mutual sector.”
TrustDefender will demonstrate an effective way for Credit Unions to reduce the risk of compromised computers by delivering a user-friendly solution. This will not only protect both their members and the Credit Union from the latest cyber threats and malware such as Zeus, Mebroot, URLZone etc, but will also increase customer confidence, ultimately driving an increase in online transactions as people feel more secure.
Clinton Blanks, CEO of Bankstown City Credit Union comments; “TrustDefender delivers a unique and robust security solution that effectively wraps around older style security suites, the authentication process and other browser security solutions used by our customers today.
“We have used TrustDefender as an effective mechanism to help improve member online security practices while also improving the level of exposure our members are often bombarded with when surfing online”.
TrustDefender enhances and wraps around an enterprise’s current security solutions; securing the members computing device before they begin their authentication process and protecting a member’s confidential identity and personal information throughout the period of their online transaction. The solution ensures financial institutions such as Credit Unions do not have to worry about threats to their member’s credentials, and more importantly, helps build the trust and reputation of their Credit Union member partnerships.
- TrustDefender solves the issues facing financial institutions where an increasing percentage of their customer base connects to online banking services with malware infected computers.
- Furthermore financial institutions have no visibility in real-time to see whether their customers have taken care of their computers and therefore the enterprise cannot distinguish between an infected or clean computer. This leaves the financial institution and the user at risk.
- TrustDefender’s unique technology, evaluates the security health risk of a computing device, allowing the business to detect the ever increasing sophistication of malware, immediately act and stop a potential threat through the application of business rules and policies in real-time before any authentication process begins;
- TrustDefender provides key information to online enterprises including financial institutions, while giving the enterprise risk manager a real-time risk profile of the endpoint computers access their website.
- TrustDefender can be easily integrated with existing and older risk management engines to enhance the capabilities of these technologies.
- TrustDefender provides the enterprise with the ability to not only protect the customer but also notify the customer of any security threats and advise them how to deal with any potential risk. The Safe&Secure Mode will make sure that a customer can always securely login and fix the problem at a later date.