The features will save our users time and help them concentrate on finding qualified talent to make placements faster.
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) October 7, 2010
Sendouts, the premier provider of staffing and recruiting software, is introducing its latest version at the Annual TechServe Alliance Conference. The new release includes a vendor management system (VMS) board intergration, email tracking, mini profile, organizational chart, improved de-duplication and user security.
"Our latest release of Sendouts is the result of our continued commitment to listening and understanding the needs of our users," said Rick Hall, Chief Technology Officer, Sendouts. "The features will save our users time and help them concentrate on finding qualified talent to make placements faster."
The features and benefits of the new release include:
● VMS Intergration- Recruiters may utilize their current VMS to quickly capture and bring new job orders plus other related information into their Sendouts database.
● Email Tracking – Users may track their email opens, bounces and clicks from within Sendouts, giving better targets when prospecting and recruiting.
● Mini-Profile – Users may now hover over records and view basic and pertinent information regarding the record, including contact info, match info and recent activities and saving valuable time.
● Organizational Chart – Link records together and visualize organizational relationships using this new tool. Recruiters can quickly create and view the company "tree" for clients and prospect companies.
● Improved De-duplication – The new duplicate records handing makes it easy to find duplicates in your database and merge or purge records.
● User Security - With our new and improved organization and layout of all security rights, it is much easier to read and personalize the setting for each individual user.
For a demonstration of Sendouts or the new release features, please visit Booth #101 at the Annual TechServe Alliance Conference in Orlando, FL, Oct. 7-8.
Sendouts™ is the leading, single source provider of recruiting software for third party staffing and recruiting firms. Sendouts web-based recruiting software enables recruiting firms to streamline their recruiting process, increase productivity, and make more placements. Additionally Sendouts provides unparalleled training and support and is backed by an industry leading 98% customer satisfaction rate. Sendouts clients on average achieve an internal growth rate of 48% and increase job order fill rates by over 20%. Sendouts helps more than 1,000 firms automate and manage the entire recruiting process, from sales to final placement. For more information, visit http://www.sendouts.com or call 877-309-5222.
This press release was distributed through PRWeb by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.