Saint Paul, MN (PRWEB) October 8, 2010
Questar, a world-class provider of survey research solutions and business insight, today announced it will host a webinar with Clarabridge, the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software implemented by many Fortune 1000 companies to improve customer experience management. The Webinar titled, Putting Humpty Dumpty Back Together Again: A Holistic Approach to Customer Feedback Programs, will occur Thursday, October 14th, 2010 at 12PM CST.
“Putting Humpty Dumpty Back Together Again: A Holistic Approach to Customer Feedback Programs”
Every customer has an opinion these days.
They take surveys. They call customer service hotlines. They send emails to their favorite grocery stores about out-of-stock items. They comment on news in the media. They write online reviews. They post opinions about a new restaurant or a movie they just saw in their Facebook status updates.
And their voices can get loud.
So how does a company sift through all this rich information and pluck out the valuable nuggets—without going tone deaf?
In this webinar, Questar and Clarabridge discuss how they partner to integrate all sources of customer feedback, and then transform the data into focused business intelligence that’s used to drive sales growth. Join customer experience experts Joseph Stanton and Carl Elsinger to learn:
- Best practices on integrating multiple sources of customer feedback into one centralized view—from surveys to social media
- How a centralized view helps identify issues, set specific goals and focus organizations
- The value of rescuing one customer at a time
- Approaches to simplifying and automating your voice of the customer program
WHAT: “Putting Humpty Dumpty Back Together Again: A Holistic Approach to Customer Feedback Programs” Webinar
- Joe Stanton, Vice President - Questar
- Carl Elsinger, Business Development Director – Clarabridge
WHEN: Thursday, October 14th, 2010 at 12PM CST
WHERE: Register at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/635391616
# # #