Noida (Vocus) October 8, 2010
Nucleus Data Recovery announced the release of Kernel for Attachment Management- competent and comprehensive solution for managing MS Outlook mail attachments. As clear by name, Kernel for Attachment Management tool’s core objective is to help Outlook users in managing email attachments with ease. Other main purpose of developing the software is to improve Outlook’s performance by automatically reducing the PST size.
An Outlook user may receive large number of attachments with emails that must be managed effectively for their easy and quick access. In addition, with simplifying attachments access, PST size must also be managed to let Outlook perform in a speedy and flawless manner.
Most often Outlook users spend a lot of time in manually managing email attachments i.e. they save them to desired location on hard disk following a proper folder hierarchy, so that accessing those attachments may become easy later on. Moreover, they manually pack attachments in ZIP files to save space on hard disk and also compress the PST file to reduce its size. But logically neither it makes attachment easily manageable nor anyhow helps in reducing PST file size.
Kernel for Attachment Management: Paving way to easy attachment manageability
Kernel for Attachment Management performs all these tasks automatically thus, saves significant time of Outlook users. Additionally, the software automatically compresses the email attachments in ZIP files and applies password to make them secure. The software also reduces the PST file to a considerable extent, which adds up in the speed of Outlook.
This Attachment Management software simplifies managing emails attachment through its self-descriptive graphical user interface, which guides the Outlook user to create attachment management rule based on which the software processes incoming or existing email attachments.
Kernel for Attachment Management incorporates functioning of three different tools in it thus, provides Outlook users with an all in one solution to perform following tasks:
- Attachment Processing: Enables Outlook users to automatically delete attachments from incoming or existing emails and store them on computer’s hard disk or network drive. After deleting the attachments from emails, the software leaves a short cut or text description of the attachment for its quick access.
- Compressing and Archiving Attachments: Enables Outlook users to automatically pack attachments in ZIP files. Outlook users can also apply password on zipped attachments to make them secure. Additionally, the software enables Outlook users to compact email attachments.
- Processing Selective Attachments: Enables Outlook users to delete selected email attachments and save them on computer’s hard disk or network drive.
Features and Benefits- A Glimpse
- Effectively manages attachments of incoming as well as existing emails.
- Helps in effective management of email attachments through providing following attachment processing options.
Delete Attachments permanently
Copy attachments to the defined location
Delete attachments and save them to defined folder
Delete attachments and leave link or text description in the respective message
- Supports attachment management for both Microsoft Exchange Server and Internet mail (Pop3 / IMAP) accounts.
- Helps in improving Outlook’s performance and thrashing the fear of PST damage by reducing its size to a considerable extent.
- Serves as a suitable strategy for keeping attached document safe at the time of PST corruption.
- Makes attached documents easy to share and access for team members.
The free demo version of Kernel for Attachment Management is also available, which makes it possible to analyze the software functioning and efficacy before making actual purchase.
In fact, with the launch of this Outlook attachment management tool it is for sure that Outlook users will get an easy way to manage Outlook email attachments. Moreover, they will be also able to recognize and take care of the component i.e. bulky attachments, which eats up large space in PST file and cause various problematic issues in long run.
About the company
Nucleus Data Recovery.Com is a product development company that specializes in providing data recovery solutions for both enterprise and home users. Set up in the year 2004, Nucleus Data Recovery has since released many best-selling data recovery tools and has registered growth at the rate of 200 percent annually for the same period. You can visit the company’s website: http://www.nucleustechnologies.com for corporate information.