Mount Juliet, TN (PRWEB) October 9, 2010
PRWEB) October 9, 2010 -- While it is generally accepted that the Pilgrims who landed at Plymouth came to promote a Biblical world view, can the same be said of the revolutionaries who lived 150 years later? Award winning filmmaker, Christian J. Pinto explores this question in “The Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers,” a powerful, in-depth documentary that delves into the controversial beliefs of the founders of the American Revolution.
Were these men Christians, according to the Bible? Was it their “original intent” to found America on the teachings of Christ and the Apostles? Were they really in favor of Christianity, or against it? The answers to these questions are likely to shock even the most zealous Patriot Christians.
Included in this DVD:
1) The faith of Thomas Paine – the man who inspired the American Revolution, and the writing of the Declaration of Independence. This film shows how Paine’s influence over the Revolution was critical, while his anti-Christian writings revealed much of what the other founders truly believed.
2) The faith of Thomas Jefferson -- author of the Declaration of Independence. Jefferson said the Book of Revelation was “the ravings of a maniac,” and was called “the reviler of Christ” and after his private letters were published.
3) The faith of Benjamin Franklin -- the only man to sign all of the original founding documents. Franklin was part of a radical occult group known as “The Hellfire Club” in England that took part in satanic rituals, which may have included human sacrifice.
4) The faith of John Adams -- the second President of the United States. The evidence shows that Adams was no Christian at all, but rather exalted pagan beliefs about God, while abhorring the Gospel, calling it an “awful blasphemy.”
5) The faith of George Washington -- known as “the Father of our country.” Three of Washington’s own pastors doubted his faith in Christ. Proof is shown that he went to war, not for Christianity, but for a “universal” system that would embrace all religions. When compelled by the clergy to confess his faith in Christ, Washington refused.
6) George Washington & the Jesuits: Generally unknown is the role of Rome and the Jesuit Order in the American Revolution. Powerful historic evidence shows that George Washington worked with Jesuits to prevail against their common enemy, England. This information is ground-breaking and documented beyond any doubt.
7) David Barton’s America: “Hidden Faith” also confronts David Barton’s provably false view of American history, giving examples (including his appearance on the Glenn Beck program) of how he misquotes the founders to make it appear as if they supported Christianity, when it is provable that they did not.
This film presents powerful information from the writings of the founders themselves, and is recommended for all American Christians who care about the soul of their nation.
An Adullam Films Production
Written & Directed by Christian J. Pinto
Running Time: 3 hours
Contact: 888-780-5049 or comments(at)adullamfilms(dot)com