(PRWEB) October 11, 2010
MakeItRational.com has been implemented for decision-making processes by some of the world's most prestigious institutions of higher learning just only two weeks after its launch.
Just like Google, the idea of MakeItRational.com was born in an academic community. "The idea of a piece of software to support decision making processes came many years ago during my internship at a consulting company BCC,” said Dawid Opydo, a co-author of MakeItRational.com. "This is where I discovered how desirable such software would be for companies and institutions. It took us eight years to put it into practice. I am happy that now, only two weeks after its launch, universities and companies from all over the world are using it."
MakeItRational.com is also being utilized by:
- Florida Institute of Technology
- North Carolina Central University
- University of West Florida
- University of Missouri
- Hawaii Pacific University
- Colombo International Nautical & Engineering College
- Rice University
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
- Southern Methodist University
The new version of MakeItRational.com published today, has several new functionalities:
- Dynamic sensitivity analysis - it will check how changing criteria weights influences a decision;
- The data used for graphical presentations are presented in tables, which can be filtered, sorted and copied to Excel files;
- It has been updated to Microsoft Silverlight 4, which guarantees faster operation.
A desktop version will soon be launched, which can work without an Internet connection, with all the data stored locally.
"Our work is largely based on listening to our customers, reading their opinions and asking them questions," said Opydo. "It is they who encouraged us to introduce the latest changes. Also thanks to them, we will soon implement group work and group decision functionality."
# # #