"Make haste to understnad waste. MSW is the hottest next generation feedstock in bioenergy" Jim Lane - Biofuels Digest
(PRWEB) October 14, 2010
On February 10th-11th in Chicago, Illinois, the biofuels industry will converge at the Municipal Solid Waste to Biofuels summit with a significant task in mind: to identify, discuss and overcome the key impediments to a profitable, productive and cost efficient waste to biofuels strategy.
The USA is poised to be at the forefront of development. Biofuels from MSW are set to replace more than 50% of gasoline fuels by 2020 and with every US citizen producing over five pounds of garbage per day; it is easy to see why. There is a surge in interest is driven by a need for a low carbon economy, reduced capacity for landfilling and government strategy.
If businesses, both Biofuels and waste management alike, want to ensure that they’re at the epicentre of this opportunity, they need to get up to speed fast on how to develop profitable, productive and cost efficient partnerships.
Responding to this need, and following extensive research with the industry, EyeforEnergy have provided the Municipal Solid Waste to Biofuels Summit 2011.
With a strong focus on commercial viability and investment, delegates will come away with extensive knowledge on how to turn trash into the profitable fuel feedstock of the future.
Over 2 action packed days of industry keynotes, operator case studies, public and private sector insights and industry roundtables our group of over 20 expert speakers will guide you through the key challenges affecting Biofuels in the USA. We will cover:
- Partnerships and collaboration – Proven strategies for successful relationship building which enable you to maximise revenues
- Finance & Investment – Gain access to continuing funding through informative dialogue with the finance community
- Government Strategy – Discover the latest thinking on tax breaks and incentives, what you can get and when!
- Supply Chain – Innovative solutions for securing your supply chain and strengthening your business plan against a changeable market place
- Municipal solid waste as a feedstock – Discover the essential information for profitably utilizing this low cost feedstock
The expert speaker line-up is dominated by stakeholders from all over this industry. Biofuels success stories such as Coskata and Ineos Bio join industry suppliers such as Novozymes to give you real-life insights. Partnership triumphs such as Enerkem and Waste Management Inc are there to share their invaluable experience. Supporters of the industry such as Reed Smith and Chadbourne Parke come together to supply the advice you need to achieve greater commercial viability.
For More information please visit:
International Event director
+44 (0) 207 375 7185