(Vocus) October 21, 2010
Miratel's partnerships are now being further enhanced by the proud association of Miratel with two organizations known as beacons of industry professionalism and ethics:
- The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) represents 30,000 members in 213 chapters throughout the world and is 'an association of professionals throughout the world, advances philanthropy by enabling people and organizations to practice ethical and effective fundraising'
- Imagine Canada whose mission is 'advancing knowledge and relationships to foster effective and sustainable charitable and nonprofit organizations' they believe 'in a Canada where strong and vital charitable and nonprofit organizations, the private sector and governments individually and collectively contribute to social progress and vibrant communities'
Miratel are thrilled with these alignments as they apply the same high standards to their own fundraising services. Their entire service portfolio was carefully designed to provide the best end-to-end solutions necessary to run a successful and responsible fundraising campaign under one roof. Some of their service features include:
- inbound and outbound call centre solutions such as telephone fundraising, ticket ordering, lottery fundraising services, fundraising telemarketing, donation processing, customer/donor service
- eCommerce fundraising services such as lottery fundraising ticket ordering,donation processing, e-receipting, chat, customer/donor service
- finance management for lottery fundraising and donation processing
- letter shop fulfillment services such as donation processing and lottery ticket/prize cheque/donation receipting/notification letter printing and mailing
- draw control
- secure facilities including PCI Compliance certification
- Business continuity plan and disaster recovery site
Having managed over 40 million fundraising transactions by phone, internet, mail and fax Miratel’s unparalleled experience is what sets them apart from the competition. Although their greatest achievement remains playing a key role in helping raise over $1.3 billion dollars in gross fundraising revenue, they are also proud to have handled:
- more than 10 million inbound telephone fundraising, donation processing and lottery fundraising calls
- over 12 million outbound fundraising telemarketing calls
- 9+ million addressed fundraising services mail pieces
- 100+ individual fundraising campaigns on behalf of over 25 charitable organizations ranging in size and scope
Miratel’s fundraising solutions are expansive, flexible and can be customized to each client’s needs while remaining results-focused and respecting the non-profit commitment to fiscal and corporate responsibility. Miratel has the technology, methodologies and people to ensure their non-profit clients achieve exceptional results delivered with the very highest standards of professionalism and integrity. Miratel’s fundraising services were created to maximize campaign performance, streamline processes, create efficiencies, improve ROI and allow clients to form lasting connections that embrace the value of the non-profit.
Miratel is excited to further refine their continued dedication to the non-profit sector with these new affiliations with AFP and Imagine Canada.
About Miratel Solutions
Founded in 2000, Miratel is an industry leader in providing end-to-end services including inbound and outbound call centre solutions, eCommerce and letter shop mail facilities for clients from all business sectors although their core competence remain non-profit fundraising. Miratel was founded with a commitment to the highest standards of integrity, workplace conduct and business ethics and are proud to operate under those same principles today. Miratel is dedicated to remaining a leading green call center and making a lasting, positive difference in the world. Miratel services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via telephone, online and email.
# # #