Middleton, WI (PRWEB) October 19, 2010
To create awareness, Bali will be distributing window treatment safety information kits to child care centers. This kit will include fun stickers and coloring sheets for the children, along with important safety information for the families. Bali’s goal is to educate parents and caregivers on the importance of creating a safer home environment.
To support that mission, Bali will be hosting a children’s coloring contest. This contest will run through October 31st and is open to ages 4-9. The grand prize for each age group will be a free Bali cordless blind in his or her room. For more information on this contest, visit baliblinds.com.
Cordless blinds have proven to be the safest option for children, and Bali has continued to provide a variety of products that accommodate that feature, offering:
- Cordless lift and wand tilt options that eliminate dangling cord hazards on Cellular Shades, Pleated Shades, Wood Blinds, Roman Shades, Roller / Solar Shades and Aluminum Blinds.
- Cordless Sliding Panels, Vertical Blinds and Vertical Cellular Shades that eliminate dangling cord hazards.
- A continuous-loop lift system with safety tension device to keep cords out of the reach of children and pets.
- Motorization to completely eliminate dangling cord hazards.
- Optional safety cord cleats that secure dangling lift and tilt cords to the wall. These are available for all Bali products.
About Springs Window Fashions
Bali®, Graber® and Nanik® are brands of Springs Window Fashions, the Best Experience Company. Springs Window Fashions supplies leading retailers and distributors with a complete line of horizontal and vertical blinds, shades, specialty treatments and window hardware. Springs Window Fashions is based in Middleton, WI. To learn more about all our products, visit http://www.baliblinds.com, http://www.graberblinds.com and http://www.nanikblinds.com.