TrophyRoom.com has a fantastic video platform that met all of our needs at Field & Stream. And like Field & Stream, TrophyRoom.com’s audience consists of fishermen and hunters – it is a perfect partnership to distribute our branded content
Des Moines, IA (PRWEB) October 13, 2010
With the introduction of the Field & Stream Video Channel on TrophyRoom.com, hunting and fishing enthusiasts can browse 1,000s of high quality user and professional videos, and access original Field & Stream content online in high definition.
Adding a completely new site design, professional blogs and new upcoming video contests one could say TrophyRoom.com is stoking the enthusiasm of the upcoming fall hunting and fishing seasons.
Key Facts About the TrophyRoom.com Field & Stream Video Channel:
- The Field & Stream Video Channel will be featured on TrophyRoom.com’s homepage
- Upon launch The Field & Stream Video Channel will feature multiple videos of original content from Field & Stream
- Hook Shots the hit fishing series will be featured on the TrophyRoom.com branded channel
- All video content will be in high definition
- Is the first brand channel on TrophyRoom.com
Key Facts About the TrophyRoom.com site redesign:
- New line up of pro staff blogs will include: Mick Hellickson, Nathan Zelinsky blogging on hunting and Nathaniel Linville blogging on fishing
- Regular video contests will offer TrophyRoom.com members the ability to win $1000.00’s
- New high definition optimized video player, a completely new database structure and a totally new site design
“This is our first branded channel and Field & Stream is to be commended for being visionary in its approach to distribute original content through TrophyRoom.com,” says Paul Cownie, CEO of TrophyRoom.com. “This marks the start of a great and exciting run of new content and features to the TrophyRoom.com community of avid hunting and fishing enthusiasts.”
“TrophyRoom.com has a fantastic video platform that met all of our needs at Field & Stream. And like Field & Stream, TrophyRoom.com’s audience consists of fishermen and hunters – it is a perfect partnership to distribute our branded content,” says Nate Mathews, Online Editor at Fieldandstream.com. “We are excited about this fall fishing and hunting season and having a video solution in place with TrophyRoom.com that compliments everything else we are doing at Field & Stream.”
About Field & Stream
Field & Stream (http://www.fieldandstream.com) is "The World's Leading Outdoor Magazine." Devoted to the complete outdoor experience and lifestyle, Field & Stream celebrates the outdoor experience with great stories, compelling photography and sound advice, while honoring the traditions hunters and fishermen have passed down for generations.
To view and comment on the Field & Stream video channel, click here.
Trophy Room (http://www.trophyroom.com) is an online video destination and information source for hunters and fishermen. Trophy Room entertains, informs, educates, and connects the most serious outdoorsmen on the Web - all for free. TrophyRoom.com empowers users to share their experiences in the field and on the water through their own eyes while they connect with other outdoorsmen along the way. Visit TrophyRoom.com to view and upload high definition hunting videos and fishing videos.