This is one of the most empowering opportunities our industry has to offer
Mt. Zion, IL (Vocus) October 14, 2010
Hagerman & Company announces the availability of Subscription Advantage Packs for Autodesk 2011 software releases. Available for select products, Subscription Advantage Packs are just one of the benefits available through the Autodesk Subscription program and include new product features, integrated web services and design content. These enhancements expand software capabilities, make it easier to practice sustainable design and help streamline the design process.
Subscription Customers Gain Early and Immediate Access to New Product Enhancements Available Through Subscription Advantage Packs.
In addition to Autodesk Subscription Advantage Packs, Hagerman & Company is currently offering a promotion for Autodesk Subscription customers. Customers who purchase an Autodesk Subscription renewal contract from Hagerman & Company are eligible for free update training as follows:
3 year Subscription renewal + phone support = free classroom update training
3 year Subscription renewal without phone support = free online update training
1 year Subscription renewal + phone support = free online update training
“This is one of the most empowering opportunities our industry has to offer,” said Dennis Hagerman, CEO of Hagerman & Company. “We are delighted to provide our dedicated customers with the maximum benefits of their Autodesk resources.”
Key features of the 2011 Subscription Advantage Packs include:
- Conceptual Energy Analysis (CEA)*, available for Autodesk Revit Architecture and Autodesk Revit MEP 2011, is an application enabling users to automatically convert conceptual designs into analytical energy models using an integrated web service. Users can compare different designs to make more informed decisions during the conceptual design phase, when making changes is least expensive.
- The AutoCAD WS plug-in?, available for AutoCAD 2011 and all AutoCAD products, allows users to upload their DWG files directly to their AutoCAD WS online workspace for easier collaboration through web and mobile platforms. It also provides improved support for importing and exporting IGES files and a new DWG conversion tool.
- New functionality for Autodesk Inventor 2011 further accelerates the design process for manufacturers by extending the capabilities of Digital Prototyping with ease-of-use tools, better data interoperability, and new design tools.
- The Autodesk Maya 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack incorporates technology from renowned industry partners and Autodesk developers to provide higher-level access to animation, shading and effects feature sets, enabling artists to focus on creativity.
Autodesk Subscription Advantage Packs are available for the following products through Hagerman & Company.
Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- AutoCAD 2011
- AutoCAD Architecture 2011
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Autodesk Navisworks 2011
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
- Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
- AutoCAD 2011
- Autodesk Inventor 2011
- AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
Media and Entertainment
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Autodesk Maya 2011
For more information on the Autodesk Subscription program or the 2011 Autodesk Subscription Advantage Packs, please visit http://www.hagerman.com/Products/subscription-advantage.htm.
*The Conceptual Energy Analysis web service requires an active subscription to use.
*The AutoCAD WS plug-in for AutoCAD software is available to all AutoCAD customers and is not exclusive to AutoCAD Subscription customers.
About Hagerman & Company, Inc.
Hagerman & Company, Inc. has a single mission -- to help clients become more productive. We do this through the successful implementation of technology.
Hagerman & Company, Inc. is a Value Added Reseller/System Integrator (VAR/SI) and Consultant that serves 19 locations nationwide. The Company is a large software supplier to manufacturing companies, industrial design firms, AEC and civil design firms and the government. In addition, Hagerman & Company provides expert training, support and consulting services.
Hagerman & Company’s products and services encompass three broad lines of business; namely, CAD/CAM, Consulting Services and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). In addition, the company both sells and supports the hardware, operating system, network and Internet technologies and platforms that underlie these systems.
Hagerman & Company is a 26-year Autodesk reseller and Microsoft Certified Solution Provider, and also represents major software developers including Planit (CAM), BlueCielo (ECM) and Pivotal Software (CRM). The company also sells and maintains the Stratasys Dimension Series 3D printers.
Hagerman & Company is recognized as an Autodesk Gold Partner – Manufacturing, and is an Autodesk Silver Partner – Architecture, Engineering & Construction. Hagerman & Company is an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) as well as an AIA Continuing Education Systems Provider. The company is also an Autodesk Premier Solutions Provider-Gold Support, the highest level of support recognized by Autodesk. For more information about Hagerman & Company, please visit our website at http://www.hagerman.com.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, ATC, Autodesk Inventor, Civil 3D, DWG, Inventor, Maya, Revit, and 3ds Max are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.