Atlanta (PRWEB) October 17, 2010
Calling all fans of healthy and hearty entrée salads – here’s an opportunity to share your favorite entrée salad recipes and win $500! The Association for Dressings & Sauces is proud to announce “Hearty Salads: Make Mine Meaty!” Online Recipe Contest available now on http://www.saladaday.org.
The “Hearty Salads: Make Mine Meaty!” Online Recipe Contest is open from October 15 to December 15, 2010. At the close of the contest, one winner will receive a $500 cash prize as well as press and online recognition. In addition, a short bio about the Grand Prize winner, their recipe and recipe photo will be featured on the site. Honorable Mention winners also will receive recognition in a press release and on the Salad A Day website. Additionally, the winning and finalists’ recipes will be showcased on the Salad A Day website (http://www.saladaday.org) and posted on the Association for Dressings & Sauces website (http://www.dressings-sauces.org).
How to Enter:
Simply fill out the online form at http://www.saladaday.org. As this is an online contest, only recipes submitted via the online form will be accepted. In order to qualify, the recipe must meet the following criteria:
- The recipe must be an original.
- The recipe must include meat.
- The recipe must be considered an entrée salad.
- The recipe must use retail salad dressing as an ingredient.
- All ingredients and exact amounts of each must be listed.
- Ingredients must be easily found (not too exotic – the easier the better).
- The recipe must contain specific cooking instructions (temperature, time, etc., as appropriate), if applicable.
- The recipe must include the number of servings.
- All fields of the online form must be completed.
- Recipes must be submitted by midnight EDT on December 15 to be eligible.
- Recipes will be evaluated on taste, uniqueness, family appeal and ease of preparation (Finalists’ recipes will be prepared and tasted by judges).
- Incomplete entries will not be eligible.
- Submission of recipes and photos grants the Association for Dressings & Sauces the right to edit, adapt, publish, and market your recipes as it sees fit without attribution or compensation.
- No employees or members of the Association for Dressings and Sauces, their related subsidiaries and affiliate companies are eligible to participate.
- Entrants must be 18 or older.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible.
- Judges decisions are final.
- All federal, state and local regulations apply.
- Void where prohibited.
- Only recipes submitted via the online form will be considered.
For more information, contact the Association for Dressings & Sauces at 404-252-3663, or visit the Web site for contest details at http://www.saladaday.org.