“Cooler temperatures might be a welcome break from the heat of summer, but they can wreak havoc on your skin,” said healthy skin care expert Celeste Hilling. “At the onset of fall and winter, it’s crucial to pay attention to changing skin care needs."
Carlsbad, CA (PRWEB) October 20, 2010
Just as you swap out your shorts for sweaters in anticipation of chilly weather, you should do the same with your skin care products. Fall and winter bring cold temps, dry air, allergies, wind and reduced exposure to sunlight, which inevitably affect your skin.
“Cooler temperatures might be a welcome break from the heat of summer, but they can wreak havoc on your skin,” said healthy skin care expert Celeste Hilling. “At the onset of fall and winter, it’s crucial to pay attention to changing skin care needs. To help combat dryness, take quick, lukewarm showers; exfoliate from head to toe to slough off dead skin cells; and apply lotion as soon as you step out of the shower to seal in moisture.”
Hilling’s company Skin Authority has an arsenal of exfoliators and moisturizers to help you make it through fall and winter looking your best:
- Dramatic Eye Lift Duo – To combat dry, sagging skin around the eyes from the cold temps, you’ll need something powerful. Skin Authority’s exclusive SGF-4 Technology™ is the perfect cure to regain vibrant eyes. This dazzling duo includes Dramatic Eye Lift to tighten your skin while the Moisturizing Cream hydrates and firms. These products pack the punch you need to regain a youthful appearance in the delicate and often neglected eye area
- GO! Clear Kit – Breakouts don’t take a time out in the winter. The GO! Clear Kit gives everything needed to reduce acne, redness and excessive oil. Best of all, it won’t dry out your skin, a common problem with most acne products. Acne fighters including salicylic and glycolic acid help this kit to kick problem skin to the curb. It’s perfect for teens gearing up for homecoming dances and class photos
- GO! Gorgeous – The perfect travel companion to take to the in-laws for the holidays. With GO! Gorgeous, you won’t have to worry about packing your entire skin care regime. This 21-day supply of perfectly-portable products is complete with a Daily Cleanser, Resurfacing Accelerator, Tri-Power Peptide Hydrator and Sunscreen Moisturizer SPF 30 UVA 4-Stars
- GO! Play – Cheering on your favorite team can be rough… on your skin. This kit helps soothe and protect chapped skin and lips while you’re sitting in the stands or even playing a game of flag football. Once the final play is called, pack up these products with your ski gear and head to the slopes. GO! Play can withstand the elements regardless of the temperature outside
- Hand Foot Body Restoration – Don’t hide your hands under gloves or forget about your feet until spring. The first signs of fall and winter dryness often show up on hands and feet. The 20 percent glycolic acid found in the Hand Foot Body Restoration moisturizer will exfoliate away dry patches allowing you to leave the gloves at home
- Calming Cream – Dry, chapped, irritated? Don’t let unhappy skin make you a hot mess. The Calming Cream lives up to its name by calming the skin and helping treat Eczema and Dermatitis. It works quickly and may be applied at any time
- Calming Mask – Don’t mask dry skin with make-up; use the Calming Mask to get rid of it once and for all. This aromatic mask is infused with eucalyptus to exfoliate dead skin cells and calm inflamed skin caused by acne and rosacea
About Skin Authority
Skin Authority is the leading skin care lifestyle company. Through professional guidance and coaching, powerful and pure products, and profound professional treatment experiences, Skin Authority helps individuals make healthy choices daily to ensure a lifetime of youthful, radiant skin. Skin Authority is available exclusively at more than 200 leading spa partners as well as online through http://www.skinauthority.com.