With the formation of the Steering Committee, DTT demonstrates an unparalleled commitment to their clients and the restaurant industry in general
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 19, 2010
DTT Surveillance announces the creation of a Steering Committee. Members are some of DTT’s foremost clients and represent a wide variety of restaurant organizations.
Sam Naficy, President/CEO of DTT, stated “we are honored by the opportunity to work closely with such a prominent group of restaurateurs. This collaboration strengthens our role as the leader in the surveillance market providing us with valuable feedback and know-how, ensuring our continued leadership within the hospitality space.”
“With the formation of the Steering Committee, DTT demonstrates an unparalleled commitment to their clients and the restaurant industry in general” stated Chris Schwanz, International Dairy Queen’s National Accounts Program Manager. “Loss prevention and business intelligence are crucial tools for running a successful restaurant operation – this forum will ensure that DTT’s solutions are positively geared towards our business.”
The committee includes representation from the following:
- David Starmer, Director of IT - Back Bay Restaurant Group
- Dennis O’Keefe, Vice President Ops & Business Development – Goldco, LLC. a BURGER KING® Franchisee
- Chris Schwanz, National Accounts Program Manager - International Dairy Queen
- Chris DeSaye, IT Director - Hillstone Restaurant Group
- Christian Sandoval, Owner/Operator - Sandoval Family Management, a McDonald’s® Franchisee
- Leon Davoyan, Manager IS Store Systems - Pinkberry
- Frank Panikulum, Sr. Manager, Services - IPC, a SUBWAY® purchasing cooperative
- Louis Ossola, Owner/Operator - CMK Enterprises, a McDonald’s® Franchisee
- Boe Trumbell, Sr. Director of Ops, Logistics, and Special Projects - SBE Group
The committee will be conducting its first roundtable meeting this month in Chicago, IL.
About DTT Surveillance
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, DTT provides Digital Video Surveillance solutions for the Restaurant and Hospitality industries. DTT was founded in 1999 by Sam Naficy, leveraging the power of emerging digital technology to support the needs of a broad base of clientele. Since first launched, DTT has equipped, serviced and supported more than 25,000 clients. Every day, software provided by DTT handles over 6 trillion frames, protects multi-trillion in assets, and oversees millions of employees. For more information on the company, or its products and services please visit http://www.dttusa.com or call (800) 933-8388.