Toronto, ON (PRWEB) October 20, 2010
Unilytics Corporation, a leading web optimization and analytics consulting firm has made available Mergence, which improves the reporting of visitor traffic for Microsoft SharePoint and other Content Management Systems. This new technology is designed to improve the detail of reporting obtained from leading web analytics products, including Webtrends, Omniture and Google Analytics.
Mergence delivers a tight integration between SharePoint and web analytics products and offers the ability to measure unique visitor behavior, behavior by types of employees (e.g., managers, call center agents, executives, etc.), content engagement and effectiveness, actions taken on documents, navigation, and usability. This will allow organizations to better optimize web content, design, and social community features available to employees, partners and customers; improve employee productivity; expand business intelligence; and minimize impact on the bottom line.
“Mergence offers a solution many of our customers have been demanding,” said Peder Enhorning, President, Unilytics. “Clients have invested heavily in SharePoint and other CMS products and need a way to measure its adoption which can be measured by user activity and interaction,” continued Mr. Enhorning.
With Mergence, organizations can obtain employee-centric metrics to answer questions such as:
- Which content are individual employees viewing most frequently and which employees have viewed that content more than anyone else?
- What is the relative volume of employee activity across the entire SharePoint content?
- Which Web Parts are being viewed and interacted with most frequently?
- What actions are employees taking on the various documents (e.g., downloads, edits, permissions set, etc.)?
- Which sites and sub-sites (e.g., team sites, collaboration sites, etc.) are used most frequently?
- Which content do managers use most often? How do mid-level managers utilize content differently than upper managers?
- What percentage of call center employees have viewed the critical memo posted on the intranet? How does this compare to other divisions?
- Are content contributors posting content as expected?
- What degree of cost savings have been achieved by employees registering their benefits elections themselves through the intranet instead of being hand-processed by HR staff?
Unilytics is a leading web optimization and analytics company, offering consulting, configuration and training to a growing client base of over 800 customers including leading firms in finance, technology, medical, CPG, communications and media sectors as well as all levels of government. While the company specializes in Webtrends, Omniture and Google Analytics, they also integrate and incorporate data from other channels such as email marketing, CRM, customer service and phone support. This provides a complete understanding of the customer experience. Their consulting services include web site optimization; web analytics customization and training; dashboard creation and management reporting; and KPI analysis.
# # #