Atlanta (PRWEB) October 25, 2010
Message Technologies, an industry-leading provider of standards-based IVR hosting services and solutions, announces that its new, re-designed website at http://www.messagetech.com now showcases how select MTI customers have deployed hosted IVR across an extensive range of vertical markets to streamline and outsource their business processes. The following select industry case studies are now showcased on http://www.messagetech.com:
- Broadband - MicroAutomation is a leading systems integrator offering an extensive range of call center technology solutions and professional services.
- Travel - 2e Systems specializes in web-based technologies for the travel industry, providing online booking, check in and notification services.
- Financial Services - Coverdell is a marketing services company that provides loyalty and fee-income products to major financial institutions, corporations and insurance companies across North America.
- Life Sciences - inVentiv Health is the leading provider of commercialization and complementary services to the global pharmaceutical, life sciences and biotechnology industries.
- Retail - Stein Mart is a high quality retail store that offers everything from clothing to furniture for discerning shoppers in more than 250 locations throughout the US.
- Healthcare - Nuance Healthcare’s innovative solutions help doctors and clinicians capture and tell patients health stories.
- Non-Profit - CredAbility is one of the largest nonprofit credit counseling and education agencies in the United States with over 300 agents and counselors serving clients nationwide.
“We continue to see applicability for hosted IVR across a broad range of industry verticals,” says Darrell Knight, President of Message Technologies. “Our customers tell us that outsourcing their phone self-service capabilities, for both inbound and outbound applications, has proven to be very cost effective in managing growth within their contact centers.”
MTI’s best of breed Genesys platform can support any VoiceXML compliant IVR application. Applications that have been developed for in-house use can be easily ported to the MTI platform to ease concerns related to redundancy, scalability, or expensive upgrades to older in-house systems.
ABOUT MESSAGE TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Message Technologies, Inc. (MTI) is an Atlanta-based industry leader providing best of class, standards based, interactive voice response (IVR) technologies with full-service IVR hosting. Its mission is to provide innovative and affordable inbound and outbound voice solutions that deliver maximum customer satisfaction. With over 2000 customers throughout North America and abroad, MTI provides a best-of-breed platform and environment for the development of VoiceXML applications. MTI also utilizes senior telephony and speech professional services for the design, development, deployment and ongoing testing of IVR applications. Please visit the company online at http://www.messagetech.com or call 1-800-868-3684.
# # #