Helpful Hints when planning to move overseas
(PRWeb UK) October 27, 2010
Bristol based international removals company, 1st Move International, has seen a month on month growth over the last quarter and hit an all time high last month where they have seen the most people ever moving overseas for a new life.
The company based in Avonmouth, established in 1998 & members of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) confirm that most of their movers are heading for destinations including Australia, USA, Canada & Cyprus, although other destinations such as Singapore and Saudi Arabia are also becoming popular.
They have put together a few helpful hints for anyone looking to move abroad.
Helpful Hints when moving overseas: -
- Plan ahead – don’t leave booking a collection day until the last minute. Try to select and book a moving company at least 4-6 weeks in advance.
- When packing things remember... Fresh Air is expensive! Don’t take things that are not really needed, it’s a great time to clear out some of that clutter!
- Use all available space – space in things like washing machines, tumble dryers and wardrobes can be used for things like bags of clothes or soft furnishings.
- Selective packing – moving companies should give their clients the option to pack things themselves should they wish to. However, do remember to ask if this will affect available insurance cover.
- Extra peace of mind – don’t forget, Insurance cover is a valuable addition to international moves for added peace of mind.
- Choose a reputable mover – the right overseas removals company will handle their client’s personal belongings with the utmost care and attention ensuring that everything arrives both quickly and safely.
For more information have a look at their website: http://www.shipit.co.uk
Contact Details: Jackie Parfitt, Sales & Marketing Manager jackie(at)shipit(dot)co(dot)uk