Our new GlobaLinksAbroad.org website is a helpful comprehensive resource on studying abroad as well as an interactive ‘home base’ for students to explore the many options provided by the AustraLearn, AsiaLearn and EuroLearn programs.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 25, 2010
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad, a provider of international education programs across the globe, today announced the launch of its new website, GlobaLinksAbroad.org, providing helpful interactive tools and comprehensive study abroad information on the AustraLearn, AsiaLearn and EuroLearn programs.
The new GlobaLinksAbroad.org website features easy-to-navigate sections detailing information about internships, semester abroad, year, short-term, and degree programs at sites in Australia, Asia, Europe and the South Pacific. Additionally, there are sections designated specifically for parents, advisors, students and alumni. The website’s Program Finder and MyLearn account features help students stay informed and organized throughout the process of applying for a foreign study program.
“University students interested in studying abroad can easily become overwhelmed by vast amounts of online information as they search for an international education program that best fits their needs,” said Cynthia Banks, GlobaLinks Learning Abroad executive director and founder. “Our new GlobaLinksAbroad.org website is a helpful comprehensive resource on studying abroad as well as an interactive ‘home base’ for students to explore the many options provided by the AustraLearn, AsiaLearn and EuroLearn programs.”
Key features of GlobaLinksAbroad.org include:
- Searchable Program Finder for selection of program type (semester, year, summer abroad, research program or internship) destination, academic major in just three clicks.
- Customizable MyLearn account for saving programs of interest, receiving informational newsletters and eventually applying online.
- Comprehensive information on all partner universities, locations, degrees, courses, fees, housing, financial aid and assistance with the visa process.
- Online application process.
- Contact information, including access to an AustraLearn/AsiaLearn /EuroLearn coordinator for all aspects of orientation and preparation at 1-800-980-0033.
- An Ask a Question button to easily submit any question directly to a coordinator.
- A ‘Parents Section’ with important information for study abroad parents.
- Pages detailing Programs by Major for students seeking a study abroad program in a specific area of study.
“During our 20 years assisting more than 20,000 students from across North America in studying abroad, we’ve developed websites that streamline the sometimes complex selection and application process,” Banks said. “Now, GlobaLinksAbroad.org is making it even easier for students, parents, advisors and faculty to discover the possibilities in international education.”
For more information on the offerings of GlobaLinks Learning Abroad, visit GlobaLinksAbroad.org.
About GlobaLinks Learning Abroad:
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad, based outside Denver in Westminster, Colo., is a leading provider of education abroad programs for college-level students in destinations across the globe. Students from more than 800 universities and colleges across North America choose to study with GlobaLinks Learning Abroad each semester via its educational programs:
- AustraLearn, AustraLearn.org, with semester and year abroad, internship, and summer programs in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji via 35 partner universities, and degree programs in Australia and New Zealand at more than 30 institutions via DegreesOverseas.com
- AsiaLearn, AsiaLearn.org, with semester, year, and summer programs in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand via nine partner universities.
- EuroLearn, EuroLearn.org, with degree, semester, year, and summer programs, including research abroad, in the Czech Republic, England, Germany, Greece, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Italy, and The Netherlands via 17 partner universities.
Since it was founded in 1990, GlobaLinks Learning Abroad has sent more than 20,000 students on educational programs worldwide. For more information, visit GlobaLinksAbroad.org or check out the latest news on our programs and partners at GlobaLinksNewsWire.com.