(PRWEB) October 24, 2010
Chicago, IL PriSim Business War Games, a premier business training firm, announced the launch of Sales Management Lab™, a sales and business training simulation. The simulation is an extension of PriSim's existing business simulations and business training courses.
Sales Management Lab is a customized business simulation designed to develop managers' and high-potential staff's selling, marketing, strategic, financial, and general business acumen in running a branch operation. The computerized simulation models the operations of a working, growing branch-level business and allows course attendees to run their simulated company as "Branch Manager for the Day". The simulation is an ideal complement to sales management training programs for branch-level leaders who work with a regional or national business-headquarters and who also interface closely with internal or external channel-partners such as local business offices, distributors, retail outlets, agencies, or franchisees.
During the Sales Management Lab course, attendees manage a "virtual" branch of a business, competing for profit and market-share with other teams. Decisions and analysis include: customer, distributor, and prospecting analysis; branch management and branch prospecting; distributor planning and visitation; and performance analysis. Through this intensive, hands-on process attendees learn how to:
- Lead using a "branch sales" perspective on decision-making.
- Develop high-impact distributor visitation plans including: the number and focus of distributor and customer visits, training and coaching, prospecting focus, and value-added services.
- Think strategically, including "as-is" Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat (SWOT) analysis and setting Goals, Objectives, and Tactical Plans.
- Determine the most appropriate customer segments to pursue with distributors.
- Identify the best sources for branch-driven prospecting.
- Analyze branch staff utilization and assign branch staff to the most effective activities.
- Recognize the importance of distributors and their "lifetime value" to the company.
- Increase a branch's "visibility" at distributors including: distributor visits, customer visits, special marketing events, and advertising. Assess "return on visibility".
- Establish effective compensation, commission, and price-adjustment approaches by distributor and by customer type.
- Measure branch and distributor performance using product-contribution statements and financial metrics including: sales growth, profitability, lead conversion ratios, and customer satisfaction levels.
Sales Management Lab is the latest business-training tool from PriSim that builds upon the success of the company's simulation and scenario-planning tools. These tools are of great value when focused, intensive education on business acumen or on specific business skills is required.
PriSim Business War Games' business simulations and courses provide managers across all industries with a practice-ground where new ideas can be tested and where strategies can be practiced in a "what-if" environment. With the roll-out of Sales Management Lab, PriSim has further expanded its course-delivery reach as it continues to produce unique, computer-simulation based business training courses for leading organizations worldwide. Sales Management Lab complements PriSim's many existing courses and positions PriSim as the premier partner for companies that have a goal of developing business and financial acumen. At PriSim, we make learning real™.
ABOUT PRISIM BUSINESS WAR GAMES INC:
PriSim Business War Games Inc. works closely with leading organizations to build and deliver customized business simulations. PriSim assists clients in utilizing these custom tools to develop their employees' business acumen. PriSim develops tools and materials that help clients communicate more effectively, proactively explore strategic alternatives, involve multiple levels of management in business development, and share a common model and language of business and finance. Industry-specific simulations include insurance carrier, insurance agency and brokerage, insurance branch, mortgage banking, aerospace and defense, dealership, publishing, e-commerce, and manufacturing. PriSim helps clients make better business decisions while helping them to "See things differently, think differently™".