Taos, NM (PRWEB) October 27, 2010
October, 2010, from Jim Kimmons, a technology and business freelance writer, the eBook "Small Business In The Cloud" at http://www.fastpencil.com/publications/706-Small-Business-in-the-Cloud, provides maximum value for a tiny price, $4.99. One recent purchaser stated that it's "the best $5.00 I ever spent."
While the American free enterprise system spawns a lot of innovation, how you find out about technology products and services may be just good old-fashioned selling. That great article you're reading about a new online service for business isn't the independent source you expected in many cases. The writer is an "affiliate marketer," sometimes making commissions as high as 70% to send visitors to a site where they buy.
There's nothing wrong with this, but how would you find out about some of the best solutions for business technology and online services if they're free, or cost just a couple of bucks? Those aren't marketed by affiliates, because there's no incentive or commission. The eBook's author, Jim Kimmons, has written extensively about technology for business, including reviews of a great many "cloud" business solutions. This eBook brings more than 150 pages and 100+ links to online resources, applications (including iPad, iPhone apps). Most are free, and those that aren't are the best tools at the lowest prices the author has found to:
1. Market on the Internet with free websites & blogs.
2. Use email for effective marketing.
3. Manage email in your business.
4. Prove email delivery with tracking.
5. Free automated email responses, drip email & delivery of reports.
6. Free web forms service online, easy forms, deliver via email.
7. Prove copyright with free automated online registration service for websites and blogs.
8. If you blog, this free online service will automatically create regular newsletters for an email list.
9. Contact, prospect, tasks, and events management in the cloud ... multiple free services for these.
10. Create custom databases for your business to use on iPad or netbook computers in the field.
11. Project management in the cloud.
12. Free online backup, as well as automatic duplication of all your documents for access anywhere.
13. Free expense service that creates reports, and takes expenses in multiple ways, email, etc.
14. Much more for audio, video, images editing and storage.
The author gives real-life business examples for using these resources, including adapting some of them to solve problems they never envisioned. View the Table of Contents and order the ePub or PDF versions at the publisher's site here: http://www.fastpencil.com/publications/706-Small-Business-in-the-Cloud.