The great thing about Simpli.fi is how flexible it is. If you want to target searchers who have searched on “plasma TV” but only if they’ve searched on it in the last day, live in NYC and are currently visiting a site about Home Theatre, you can do it
Fort Worth, TX (PRWEB) October 25, 2010
Simpli.fi is pleased to announce the availability of its keyword level bidding platform for search marketers, enabling advertisers to reach more searchers, more often, and more effectively than with text-based search.
Simpli.fi’s platform is unique in that it enables advertisers to set individual prices for each keyword, and see amounts spent, click-through rates, and impressions served against each keyword- capabilities not found in other keyword based targeting solutions.
Using Simpli.fi, marketers simply upload their keyword lists, their CPM/CPC bids, and their creatives, and the Simpli.fi platform delivers banners to users who have searched on those specific terms within the last day, week, or month. Just like with search campaigns, all bidding, reporting and optimization are at the keyword-level - in real time.
Online advertisers are benefiting from Simpli.fi’s solution by:
● Increasing Reach: Targeting the 90 percent of users who have searched on the desired keywords, but have not clicked through to their site.
● Increasing Frequency: Delivering ads to searchers on average 200 times per month, instead of just when they execute their search.
● Increasing Effectiveness: Gaining the full branding impact of static or flash banner ads, instead of text ads.
“Simpli.fi is a natural addition to all of our search campaigns. In many cases, we’ve already bid-up our clients’ keywords to the point of diminishing returns. Simpli.fi allows us to target the exact users that we are targeting with search, those who are searching on our list of search keywords but have not clicked, with banners that provide both clicks and brand impact,” stated Stuart Watson, VP of Emerging Media and Technology, Camelot Communications.
Simpli.fi’s keyword-level bidding platform offers several advantages for online advertisers looking to leverage their expertise in keyword-based search campaigns into display advertising:
● Keyword level bidding, reporting, and optimization. Just like with search, advertisers have full control over which keywords are included, and over how much is bid on each keyword. Searchers are not lumped into monolithic, opaque audience segments as they are with other keyword-based targeting solutions.
● Intuitive, easy to use interface. Simpli.fi’s interface is built with the search marketer in mind, so there is no need to learn a new work-flow.
● Full transparency. Simpli.fi provides full transparency on the impressions, clicks, and expenses associated with each keyword, site, and exchange used in your campaign. Advertisers know exactly how and where their budget is being spent.
Text-based search is expensive in many categories, and in some cases marketers are unable to buy their desired search terms. With Simpli.fi, marketers have the flexibility to bid on and target all types of keywords, including:
● Branded keywords
● Non-Branded/Generic keywords
● Competitor keywords
● Long Tail keywords
Whether advertisers want to optimize on the impression, click or action - Simpli.fi’s platform provides the tools to report and optimize on the appropriate success metrics.
“The great thing about Simpli.fi is how flexible it is. If you want to target searchers who have searched on “plasma TV,” “LCD TV,” or “big screen TV,” but only if they’ve searched on it in the last day, live in greater New York and are currently visiting a site about Home Theatre, you can do it,” stated Trey Barrett, VP of Strategy and Corporate Development, Inuvo.
Simpli.fi is fully dedicated to Advertisers & Agencies. The platform offers both CPC bidding and fully transparent CPM bidding, allowing advertisers to view impressions, clicks, and media costs by keyword, site, exchange, time of day, and other metrics.
Simpli.fi is a real-time bidding platform for search marketers wanting to reach more searchers, more often and more efficiently than with text-based search. Through offices in Fort Worth, Boston and Munich, Simpli.fi combines the effectiveness of text-based search marketing with the reach and brand impact of display...creating a new class of search retargeting display media.
# # #