Our ability to quickly connect sales reps with decision makers early in the sales cycle jumpstarts their deals.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Kirkland, WA (PRWEB) October 27, 2010
Marketsync, Inc., the only provider of an integrated correspondence solution for Salesforce CRM, announces immediate availability of its Fall 2010 release. Now sales reps are able to launch, measure and capitalize on programs that will most help them close sales. Marketsync helps connect sales reps to decision makers by making it easy to send personalized one-to-one emails, letters, packages, collateral, or print-on-demand materials from Salesforce.
“Providing our customers a huge competitive advantage thrills us,” says Doug Ebstyne, Marketsync CEO, “Our ability to quickly connect sales reps with decision makers early in the sales cycle jumpstarts their deals. Our latest release gives sales executives even greater insight into sales rep activity, while marketing executives capture specific communication program results – giving everyone a reliable way to drive revenue across the entire sales team.”
Marketsync puts powerful tools at every sales rep’s fingertips:
- An easy way to send personalized sales communications via direct mail – cutting through the digital clutter to reach decision makers 95% of the time and establishing a direct connection with these executives over 15% of the time.
- A 10x prospecting success increase over traditional email or cold calling methods.
- High impact, personalized sales communications that are professional, accurate and brand compliant; and
- Dashboards that track sales activities and tell at a glance which programs source qualified leads, most influence buying decisions, and ultimately shorten the selling cycle.
What’s new in the Fall ’10 Release:
- Influence reporting lets you track the total pipeline and closed business influenced by your Marketsync correspondence programs – in addition to being able to track the dollars directly sourced by these programs.
- Pre-built reports and dashboards make it easy to see at a glance what programs are most influencing sales results. Dashboards permit real time and detailed drill down analysis when deeper insights are needed.
- Customizable programs, including program hierarchies, so you can easily track and manage every aspect of your correspondence programs within the easy-to-use Salesforce UI.
Marketsync is an essential enhancement to Salesforce CRM for any organization that needs to reach decision makers.
Marketsync is the only cloud-computing company that makes it easy for Salesforce CRM users to send personalized communications with just a few clicks and include any combination of emails, letters, packages, collateral, or print-on-demand materials. Companies use Marketsync to completely transform sales prospecting by reaching decision makers early in the sales cycle with accurate, high-impact messages. Users can add integrated marketing communications with multi-channel correspondence to any sales, service or marketing program—making it richer and more effective. Force.com developers can easily add Marketsync to any Force.com application for a more robust solution. Customers like ExactTarget, Kadient, Bank of Oklahoma, Egencia, Sirva, and others transform their sales prospecting and correspondence to cut through the clutter and reach decision makers quickly. For more information, visit http://www.marketsync.com or call 425-814-3900.