Our customers are relying more and more on the Internet as a preferred method of communication. The Watson Connect system powered by SharperAgent provides Total Online Marketing Solutions our associates who need to stay connected with our clients.
Englewood, CO (PRWEB) October 27, 2010
Watson Realty Corp, one of Florida’s largest independent real estate brokerage announced today the successful launch of its new, custom-built marketing platform Watson Connect, Total Online Marketing Solutions. The Watson Connect system, built by Denver-based SharperAgent, delivers comprehensive marketing software solutions for Watson Realty Corp’s., 1,300 associates.
The customized marketing system will provide associates with an effective, easy-to-use tool capable of creating long-term, valuable relationships.
The new Watson Connect system’s features include:
- A full contact manager used to store critical information and easily build sophisticated marketing communication plans
- An extensive library of professionally created, demographically relevant real estate marketing materials including newsletters, greeting cards, flyers, postcards, guides, and brochures intended to help deliver relevant and value-added messages to clients and prospects
- A fully-integrated digital print and mailing fulfillment service solution providing agents with cost-effective direct mail marketing options
- Robust eMarketing features such as automated email campaigns, Flash home tours, and campaign web posts
- A marketing dashboard with daily tasks, new lead updates, best practice marketing tips, newsfeeds, reminders, and more
Ed Forman, President of Watson Realty Corp., believes that the Watson Connect system gives our associates the tools they need to connect with today's consumers: "Our customers are relying more and more on the Internet as a preferred method of communication. The Watson Connect system powered by SharperAgent provides Total Online Marketing Solutions our associates who need to stay connected with our clients.”
SharperAgent’s President and Co-Founder Brian Wildermuth believes that the right set of marketing tools will help Watson Realty’s agents thrive in today’s challenging market. “More than ever, today’s real estate professional need a way to communicate with consumer using the right message, delivered in the right channel. Now with Watson Connect, these agents will be able to touch their customers through social networks, email, and direct mail from one single tool, making marketing that much easier.”
About Watson Realty Corp.
Watson Realty Corp. is a full-service real estate company with 40 residential sales offices, 20 property management offices, Watson Commercial, Watson New Homes, Watson Home Improvement, Watson Plumbing, Watson Electric, Watson Mortgage Corp., Watson School of Real Estate, Watson Title Services, and Watson Relocation Services. They are located throughout Northeast and Central Florida as well as St. Marys, Georgia. Watson Relocation Services has offices in both Jacksonville and Orlando.
SharperAgent, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, coaches real estate and mortgage professionals and business owners on how to more effectively and efficiently market their services. This is achieved by providing the most relevant online and offline sphere marketing solutions available for contacting existing and prospective customers, connecting with them on a meaningful basis, and converting them into long-term, valued relationships.
# # #