Research has shown that young children can learn languages quickly and more easily than older children and adults
Columbia, MD (Vocus) October 27, 2010
IndiToy, Inc. (http://www.inditoy.com) announced today the name change of its educational language products from IndiToy to Quick-n-EZ Language™. This name change affects only the products; the company name will remain IndiToy, Inc.
The company’s original products were designed to teach the languages of India – Hindi and Marathi -- in a fun and entertaining way. The products have been so well received, and so successful in teaching the languages to children as young as three years old, that IndiToy, Inc. will now be expanding the product line to include other major world languages outside of India.
The new name, Quick-n-EZ, is an apt description of the product. Creator and company CEO Yogini Dahiwadkar, a former software engineer, developed the method to teach her own preschool aged daughter the languages of her native India.
“Research has shown that young children can learn languages quickly and more easily than older children and adults,” explains Dahiwadkar. “I knew she was the perfect age to learn the languages, yet she was having difficulty understanding when I used traditional language teaching methods. So I came up with another way that was a much easier and fun way to learn language.”
Although Quick-n-EZ was designed to teach language to children aged three to ten, it is appropriate for teens and adults too. Older learners will appreciate the straightforward, fun approach that is quite different from other language products on the market. Quick-n-EZ uses local language references that are already familiar to the student, and presents them in an entertaining way through:
- Amusing cartoon characters and illustrations that introduce and reinforce information through colorful flash cards, handy practice charts, easy-to-follow workbooks and the website;
- The Quick-n-EZ teaching process uses a proven skill building approach that starts with mastery of letters to build words. From there the student builds simple sentences and progresses to more complex sentences;
- The materials are laminated and come with colorful, dry erase pens so they can be used over and over as well as by different students;
- Through the website, students can access all the materials and hear the correct pronunciation; and
- The products are available individually or as a set, and web access can be purchased in a one-month, three-month, six-month or yearly subscription.
Dahiwadkar believes everyone should be able to learn a new language the easy way, so she consciously keeps prices at an affordable level. The products are available through the company’s website, and will soon be available through select bookstores, educational stores and retail shops.
About Quick-n-EZ Language™
Quick-n-EZ Language™ is the revolutionary language teaching method created by a mother to teach her own preschooler the Indian languages of Hindi and Marathi. Originally named IndiToy, the products were introduced in 2009 and quickly gained a market presence in the U.S. and Canada. When it became clear that there was a great need to expand the product methodology to include other world languages, the line was renamed Quick-n-EZ – still marketed by the company IndiToy, Inc. - to reflect how quickly and easily students of all ages can learn using its unique approach. Learning materials include colorful flashcards, handy practice charts, and easy to follow workbooks, all laminated and used with dry erase markers for repeat use and language reinforcement. For more information on Quick-n-EZ products or IndiToy, Inc., visit their website at http://www.quick-n-ez.com.
RMR & Associates
301-230-0045, ext. 190