There is a process to successfully working with a broker dealer to raise money....
Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) October 28, 2010
For most people, figuring out the best way to work with a broker dealer in order to raise money can seem like an overwhelming task. But if a person knows their goals before they begin, working with a broker dealer to raise funds is not as difficult as it may seem. It’s just a matter of knowing which direction to take at the start.
“There is a process to successfully working with a broker dealer to raise money, and it’s really not that difficult,” explains Christopher Joyce, CEO of Joyce Co., the private equity company launching Uzurp (http://www.Uzurp.com). “Once you learn the steps for how to do it, just work your way through the process. Before you know it, you will be where you need to be.”
Those who are looking to team up with a broker dealer to raise capital should consider the following steps to increase their chances of success:
- First, contact Broker Dealers to determine which ones handle your type of company and situation.
- Next, establish a relationship with the Broker Dealer you’ve selected, and engage them to act as a placement agent for your transaction.
- Then, use the Broker Dealer to become the lead BD and help to build an investment syndicate.
- At that point, you will want to bring additional Broker Dealers into the syndicate, in order to help raise the necessary capital.
- Refine the entire project and ensure that all pieces are in place.
- Finally, it’s time to go on the road to meet and greet with the Broker Dealer Representatives and their investors.
Many people find the initial hurdle to be the hardest – locating qualified and experienced broker dealers. Uzurp addresses this problem by offering an affordable Broker Dealer database. The Broker Dealer database is a time-saving tool that lets the user conduct searches with a variety of parameters, including geographic location.
The information provided in the Broker Dealer database gives the users access to important information, such as contact info for key officers, owners and decision-makers. Plus, it offers updated and comprehensive information on more than 4,500 broker dealers around the country.
The user-friendly database offers many benefits, including:
- The ability to narrow your searches to obtain targeted results.
- Mobile download ability.
- Easy-to-read reports and a user-friendly interface.
- The ability to export all of the Broker Dealer data, as well as unlimited “cloud” usage.
- Accurate and updated database information.
- Technical support that is easy to access and free of charge.
Uzurp created the Broker Dealer database to be a tool that is affordable for those needing the information. Compared to its competitors, Uzurp provides access to the Broker Dealer database at a discounted rate, with the starting rate at Uzurp.com being just $999 per year. There is a minimal charge of only $100 for additional users.
“Once you gain access to the Broker Dealer database, a hard part is over,” adds Joyce. “This affordable tool gives you access to the names you need. Then you can build the relationships and focus on the funding.”
Uzurp, based in Wilmington, Del., is a company that specializes in providing easy and affordable access to the Registered Investment Advisor database, as well as to the Broker Dealer database. Their RIA database includes more than 30,000 RIA Firms and 60,000 contacts. The Broker Dealer database has over 4,500 broker dealer firms. Both can be accessed for a fraction of what their competitors typically charge. Uzurp is a Joyce Co company. To learn more about Uzurp, visit the website at http://www.uzurp.com.
About Joyce Co.:
Joyce Co , based in Wilmington, Del., is a business development company specializing in identifying revolutionary ideas and turning them into successful start-up companies. To learn more about Joyce Co, visit the site at http://www.joyceco.com.
# # #