Tim is charged with spearheading sales growth of the TrustDefender brand and developing a strong operational business to support TrustDefender’s products within the EMEA region.
(PRWEB) October 28, 2010
With over fifteen years experience as a Managing Director across the software and security industry, Thompson is a world leading operations developer in the cyber security technology industry. He is renowned for growing operations across the EMEA regions for multiple brands with effective planning and forecasting in a short span of time. As EMEA Sales and Operations Director at Evant, he launched the UK office and grew the European division from zero to 25 per cent of global company turnover in just 18 months.
Tim Thompson has developed new markets in both start-up and large enterprise solution providers serving with some of the largest retailers, E-Commerce and Financial Services companies. He served as Managing Director of the 41st Parameter and as Director of Sales at Manhattan Associates for the UK and EMEA regions for IP Solutions. He was a key part of the rapid growth at Retek (now Oracle Retail). Thompson has held senior roles at IBM and Comshare and graduated from London University with a Bachelor of Science Honours in Mathematics and Computer Science.
CEO and founder of TrustDefender, Ted Egan commented, “Tim Thompson’s background in the industry is very impressive and he will play a key role in the growth of the TrustDefender’s arm in EMEA. Tim’s previous expertise as Managing Director for the 41st Parameter has proven his excellence in this field whereby he extensively grew sales, channels and product lines. He is sales driven professional who delivers comprehensive solutions while continually building strong client bases for each company he has worked for. We are excited to have him on board as part of the TrustDefender management team.”
“It is a privilege to join TrustDefender to lead EMEA operations. TrustDefender is revolutionary in this industry having developed the world’s first real-time customer endpoint risk assessment and protection for online transactions. I hope to be a major player in the expansion of TrustDefender operations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia,” commented, Tim Thompson.
TrustDefender enhances and wraps around an enterprise’s current risk and security solutions; securing the customers computing device before they begin their authentication process and protecting a customer’s confidential identity and personal information throughout the period of their online transaction. The solution ensures financial institutions do not have to worry about threats to their customer’s credentials, and more importantly, helps build the trust and reputation of the financial institutions customer relationship.
- TrustDefender solves the issues facing financial institutions where an increasing percentage of their customer base connects to online banking services with malware infected computers.
- Furthermore financial institutions have no visibility in real-time to see whether their customers have taken care of their computers and therefore the enterprise cannot distinguish between an infected or clean computer. This leaves the financial institution and the user at risk.
- TrustDefender’s unique technology, evaluates the security health risk of a computing device, allowing the business to detect the ever increasing sophistication of malware, immediately act and stop a potential threat through the application of business rules and policies in real-time before any authentication process begins;
- TrustDefender provides key information to online enterprises including financial institutions, while giving the enterprise risk manager a real-time risk profile of the endpoint computers access their website.
- TrustDefender can be easily integrated with existing and older risk management engines to enhance the capabilities of these technologies.
- TrustDefender provides the enterprise with the ability to not only protect the customer but also notify the customer of any security threats and advise them how to deal with any potential risk. The Safe&Secure Mode will make sure that a customer can always securely login and fix the problem at a later date.