Sewickley, PA (PRWEB) October 29, 2010
In the first week since release, Cap2Win is already making waves with horse racing handicappers across the country. Naturally, the lure of cash prizes brings in many new players. However, through its innovative design, Cap2Win is clearly pointed at being something much more than just another handicapping contest. Several features set it apart from the contest web sites that are common on the web:
- Viewing the action - Cap2Win features a "Coming Up" page that refreshes every minute. Races are displayed in post time order. This allows handicappers and spectators to see what pro's picks have been made so they can compare them to their own choices.
- Star ratings - Each handicapper is given a star rating based on their current month performance. Four and five star handicappers make up the Star Consensus.
- Technology - Through a Twitter interface, the best handicappers on the site have their picks tweeted live at thirty minutes prior to post.
- Consensus picks - in addition to the Star Consensus, a general consensus is provided for each race. The consensus feature of Cap2Win make it a handicapping asset in addition to a handicapping contest.
- Interface with E-ponies.com - The computer picks which have made E-ponies.com a success are provided for every race on Cap2Win.
E-ponies.com has long been an industry leader when it comes to bringing technology to horse racing. Their latest offering, Cap2Win is another great example. The site is extremely simple to play, but under the hood are some powerful features that aspire to make the site a destination where players can linger rather than play the contest and go elsewhere.
E-ponies is putting up the prize money to help get off the ground, but are also actively seeking partner relationships to bolster the prize pool and make the contest even more enticing. E-ponies.com already enjoys key partnerships with the Chicago Tribune and LA Times that should help the new offering grow quickly.
Go to the new site now: http://www.cap2win.com