(PRWEB) October 29, 2010
Get real about B2B Marketing at the Next Generation Marketing conference in Berlin…and benefit from the 100 Euro discount by registering here:
Some of the most popular topics discussed at the event:
- How to align sales and marketing strategies for increased success ensuring sales and marketing work closely together throughout the whole process; from lead generation to CRM:
- How to enter new markets through the collaborative tribe B2B marketing campaign
- How to build dialog around customer insight and highly relevant content?
- How to examine loyalty in the B2B domain
- How to improve list building and lead generation?
- Successful B2B lead nurturing
- How to utilize neuroscience for the brand’s media channel selection
- How to modernize your business marketing efforts with inbound marketing?
- How B2B companies can leverage search for demand generation
- How to utilize storytelling in B2B marketing
- Understanding how you can use social media for B2B marketing success
- Turning friends, followers and fans into salesthrough social media
- Blogging for B2B business success
- How to build the modern marketing team?
- How effectively market to Fortune 500 companies?
- Mobile revolution - key drivers/ trends, opportunity for B2B marketing
Our special guest from the USA is Chris Brogan and this is his first time speaking in Germany. In Europe he is perhaps less known but in America Chris is a real powerhouse when it comes to social media. Besides a popular speaker, he also co-author of the book Trust Agents (a New York Times bestseller) and stands on the top 10 Advertising Age Power150. Chris is a champion of humanising the relationship with the customer and sees social media as a perfect tool for this.
Meet Chris Brogan in person at our event and discover how leading companies such as Dassault Systems, Forrester, KLM, Philips, Accenture, Canon, Gyro HSR, Kodak, PayPal, HP, Symantec and others are implementing innovative strategies to achieve real and measurable business results.
Next Generation Marketing features:
- Case studies and insights from leading practitioners on how to maximise knowledge exchange and to generate actionable results
- Networking opportunities to connect with your peers face-to-face
- Panel discussions and “hands-on” brainstorming workshop sessions
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD REGISTER:
1. Our speakers have hundreds of years worth of practical experience—and they don't even look their age!
2. You'll connect with smart Sales and Marketing executives in person: priceless contacts
3. The hotel location rocks - located in the New Centre of Berlin at Potsdamer Platz (walking distance)
4. You can combine this trip with Christmas shopping – the best time and place!
5. What happens in Berlin, stays in Berlin—except for the great ideas and inspiration you'll take back to the office
Need more than the Top 5 list to make your decision? Visit our website http://kgsglobal.com/2010/12/01/b2b-marketing-europe/ and request the brochure with the program details.
Join us at Next Generation Marketing conference for an exciting and motivational dose of reality about marketing and social media strategies. See you there!
The Next Generation Marketing Team
For more information please contact Irina Kremin at +31 70 300 2122