Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) November 22, 2010
CORESense the leading SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) provider of end-to-end eCommerce and retail software solutions, today announced that Softball Fans, the leading online retailer of baseball and softball sporting equipment, has selected CORESense to be their eCommerce and retail software provider. Softball Fans will leverage CORESense to sell and service customer seamlessly and effectively across multiple sales channels and to streamline operations through integration of their core business processes and data.
Softball Fans has been selling online since 2004 through its softballfans.com and hardballfans.com eCommerce websites and eBay store. It also hosts one of the largest softball and baseball related community on the web at http://www.softballfans.com/forums.
Bryan Knoll, Owner of Softball Fans commented: “As leader in our market we recognize that delivering service above and beyond customer expectations comes from running an efficient and streamlined operation, having up-to-date information at our finger tips and letting management and employees focus their time and effort on serving our customers. In CORESense we found one solution capable of consolidating our retail, ecommerce and eBay selling and back office operations into one web accessible system that will provide us with a real-time view of our business anywhere, anytime so we can proactively respond to customers and profitably grow our businesses.”
Chris Martin, CEO of CORESense, added: “We are delighted to have Softball Fans, a leading online retailer, as a CORESense client. We look forward to providing them with features and functions they need to compete and win in today’s competitive retail marketplace. We are confident our software and dedicated team of professionals will make a positive and meaningful contribution to Softball Fans' continued success.”
CORESense provides retailer with everything they need to run their retail and ecommerce operations in one web-based solution:
- Multi-Channel Retail Management Software, a web-based solution that brings together point of sale, ecommerce, merchandising, Order Management & Fulfillment, and CRM & Marketing into a single, centrally managed solution.
- End-to-End Functionality, a deeply integrated, tested and proven system that saves time, money and delights customers.
- Enterprise-class platform, a scalable and open solution that allows you to grow with confidence.
- On-demand delivery, a deployment model that frees you from hardware, software and IT headaches.
- Retail Ecosystem, a partner program that provides you with timely, cost effective and pre-integrated access to best-in-class retail technology solutions like rich media, customer reviews and live help.
- Dedicated Support, responsive and insightful implementation, account services and support teams dedicated to helping you become a more competitive and successful retailer.
For further information visit http://www.coresense.com, email us at sales(at)coresense(dot)com or call CORESense at (866) 229-2804.
# # #