These garments are constructed of the best medical-grade materials available and are built to last forever.
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) November 8, 2010
In an interesting twist, Nouvelle reports an increase in sales of post-surgical female bodysuits for use as shapewear. The company initially launched its comprehensive line of compression wear for cosmetic surgery patients, who rely on the products for superior durability and healing properties when recovering from multiple cosmetic procedures such as liposuction with breast augmentation, tummy tuck with breast augmentation, lipo with brachioplasty, gastic bypass, etc.
But with increasing momentum, these gorgeously-styled body suits are gaining popularity for effectively helping people look slimmer in casual, business, formal, and athletic clothing without having cosmetic surgery. While compression garments are not an alternative to losing weight or improving health, they provide an unmistakable slimming effect by subtly smoothing and sculpting the appearance of the body beneath clothing. Typically, people considering compression garments for non-surgical use have recently lost a great deal of weight, and may have excessive body tissue folds. Compression garments offer a safe, non-surgical alternative to stabilizing and compressing excess body tissue and skin folds.
“Because these garments are constructed of true, medical-grade materials, they are built to last forever. They are also going to be remarkably comfortable and healing because we had to anticipate their use by people recovering from multiple aesthetic procedures, which can be very uncomfortable,” noted Dawn Cover, owner of Nouvelle, Inc. “And they’re beautiful! We continue to analyze the market for similar products of this caliber, but they simply do not exist. We took great care to create compression wear that has everything our customers need: the perfect blend of comfort, beauty, durability, and healing efficacy.”
Nouvelle’s bodysuit line is unique in that it is completely customizable, offering customers the flexibility of choosing precise coverage levels and lengths. Whether it’s full body coverage from wrists to ankles, or simple capri-length and sleeveless designs, the company offers one of the largest selections on the market. See http://www.nouvelleinc.com for a comprehensive overview. The company also offers custom design services.
Nouvelle’s exclusive designs cannot be found in retail stores. They may be purchased directly from its state-of-the-art facility in Virginia Beach, VA or ordered online at http://www.nouvelleinc.com. Five key features differentiate its medical-grade compression and shapewear products from retail offerings:
- Enhanced post-surgical healing properties. When applied correctly following cosmetic procedures, compression wear can increase blood circulation around surgical areas to accelerate healing, diminish swelling, and flush out harmful fluids. In the event of sudden movements such as sneezing or coughing, the garments help protect and stabilize the surgical site, minimizing discomfort. The result is not only a shorter recovery time, but a cleaner surgical area with minimal scarring.
- Fabric structure. Featuring four-way stretch and memory, each garment can withstand numerous washes, endure extremely long wear times, and miraculously retain original shape and quality. All designs have been through rigorous testing and meticulous scrutiny to ensure complete comfort and enhanced efficacy of every angle, seam and compression area.
- Beauty and craftsmanship. Nouvelle designs have a reputation for beauty. The company uses only the finest fabric available, and hand-inspects each seam and stitch to ensure garments are soundly, solidly constructed.
- Variety. Nouvelle offers an endless assortment of surgical garments for every procedure, including abdominal girdles, binders, augmentation bras, and full body suits. The company also features a full line of 2nd stage garments for women and men of all shapes and sizes. All products are latex and formaldehyde-free and proudly manufactured in the USA. A seasoned design and manufacturing team is ready to create custom garments on a moment’s notice if a customer needs a specific item not typically available.
- Comfort. Realizing post-operative healing stages can be uncomfortable, Nouvelle has paid particular attention to every conceivable way the fabric touches the skin. Stitches are constructed so they are perfectly flat, so as not to aggravate incisions. Zippers and hook and eye closures are never in danger of contacting the skin. Not a single design uses metal wires or stays.
Nouvelle manufactures and distributes post-surgical compression wear, body shaping garments, and scar care products worldwide from its facility in Virginia Beach, Va. Please visit the company web site at http://www.nouvelleinc.com for additional information.