“Fuzz Alert’s owner Steve Croke mentions the ease-of-use makes it the perfect iphone app for the traffic, navigation space”
Steamboat Springs, CO (PRWEB) November 9, 2010
Users can locate police enforcement locations on the map, and “set” the trap location for other users by double-tapping the location on the map screen. Speeding tickets, red light camera tickets and DUIs can be a very expensive for a driver! This application will prove its value in a matter of minutes, saving drivers costly and embarrassing traffic stops.
Unique feature: Pimp your ride. Once registered, users get a classic car and be able to pimp it out by reporting traps and getting positive feedback!
- Active users will be able to build out a sweet new ride with this feature.
- The more time you run the app the more points you receive to pimp your ride.
- User Ranking is a rating of how well the user is reporting traps and is based on users verifying their traps.
- The more verification of your traps, the more your ranking will increase.
- The Rankings will decrease for disputed reports on certain traps; more disputes of traps, the more user ranking will decrease.
Got a ticket? Drivers can fight their speeding ticket in the “settings” area, users can link out to http://www.TicketVoid.com to find a local Traffic Ticket Attorney or DUI attorney.
Fuzz Alert was launched in September 2010 and has far succeeded all of its early projections. The company cross posts its traps to twitter http://twitter.com/fuzzalert and has amassed almost 8,000 twitter users in a couple of months. Additional posts on Facebook fan page.