Jackson, WY (PRWEB) November 11, 2010
The STAT!Ref Medical News Feed, in conjunction with Reuters Health Medical News, keeps health professionals ahead of the curve with the latest key developments in the world of medicine and pharmaceuticals. Produced by the dedicated team of journalists specializing in medicine and pharmacology, this service is an essential news resource for all educational institutions, medical programs, nursing programs, pharmaceutical businesses and other health information departments.
- Coverage of 200 leading international medical journals and 80 major conferences and symposia
- More than 60 healthcare and therapeutic verticals in areas such as oncology, cardiology, infectious diseases, mental health, women’s health, diabetes and more
- Written by experts, for experts. The right amount of complexity, detail and depth for a health professional audience in and easy-to-digest news format
- Flexible content and delivery, including customized feed topics
- Access to daily updates and a complete news archive of approximately 20-25 stories per day
- STAT!Ref technology and customer service paired with Reuters information, included at no extra cost with every subscription
- Relevant medical news for healthcare professionals
- An advanced news source for medical media
- Reliable and timely business intelligence information for corporate and hospital intranets
- Comprehensive and current clinical research updates for medical libraries
In order to register for STAT!Ref Medical News Feed from Thomson Reuters, you must be a STAT!Ref subscriber or user and you must create a My STAT!Ref “Preferences” account. Please contact your Territory Manager or email us at information(at)tetondata(dot)com to find out more about the STAT!Ref Medical News Feed.
# # #