Bend, Oregon (PRWEB) November 3, 2010
The Buckin' Roll Tank Bag by Giant Loop is the new solution for tower-shaped motorcycle fuel tanks, such as the large-capacity Acerbis dry-break type models. Wrap the Buckin' Roll around a Fandango Tank Bag and you have the Giant Loop Tanker, enough room for long days on big bikes. Keep all the essentials handy for dirt bike, dualsport and adventure touring motorbikes — but securely out of the way when standing on the pegs and roosting' down the trail.
Buckin' Roll Tank Bag – Specs & Features
- Designed and sewn in the U.S.A.
- 2 zippered side pockets (1.5 liters each)
- 1 center camera pouch (.5 liter) with storm flap, drawstring internal closure and exterior mesh pocket
- Straps on/off bike in seconds
- Mounts without drilling, braces or hardware required
- Slim, trim profile rides like it’s not even there
- Bomb Shell™: waterproof material (22oz vinyl coated polyester trucker tarp)
- Beefy, water resistant YKK zippers
- Edges finished with polypropylene webbing
- Sewn with military-grade thread
- Includes seam sealing kit (Seam Grip sealer and brush) for maximum water resistance, detailed instructions and packing trips
The Buckin' Roll fits many dirt bike, supermoto and dualsport motorcycle makes and models equipped with tower-shaped fuel fills, including Acerbis and other large-capacity dualsport and adventure touring fuel tanks. Bikes with engine guards or frame tubes under fuels tanks or cowling, can also strap the Buckin’ Roll to a number of larger machines.
Owners of Giant Loop’s Fandango Tank Bag can add a Buckin' Roll’s 3.5 liters of pockets to expand carrying capacity when needed.
What are Bucking Rolls?
First patented in 1901 by John Clark Saddlery of Portland, Oregon, bucking rolls are a piece of rodeo equipment sometimes added to the front of a saddle to help the rider stay in the saddle when a horse is bucking or during other rough riding.
Available exclusively in black, the Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag retails for $125.00 from select dealers throughout the USA, Australia, Canada, Italy, Mexico, South Africa, Spain and UK. The Giant Loop line of lightweight, high performance motorcycle soft luggage also includes the Great Basin Saddlebag (50 liters), the Coyote Saddlebag (30 liters), the MoJavi Saddlebag (10.5 liters) and the Fandango Tank Bag (10 liters).
For all the details, go to http://www.giantloopmoto.com, or visit our blog at giantloopmoto.blogspot.com.