Whether one is looking to raise money or have something they'd like to sell to a Broker Dealer, this database provides all the information needed.
Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) November 4, 2010
While countless people actively seek out a Broker Dealer database each year, many may not get the most out of their experience. This is because, while they know it can be a useful tool, they are not quite sure how to use it to their advantage. For those who have some usage tips in hand, the Broker Dealer database can be a useful and lucrative tool.
“Once a person becomes comfortable with accessing the data and then using it to their advantage, it is easy to see why the Broker Dealer database is so important,” explains Christopher Joyce, CEO of Joyce Co., the private equity company behind Uzurp (http://www.Uzurp.com). “Whether one is looking to raise money or have something they'd like to sell to a Broker Dealer, this database provides all the information needed.”
To get the most out of the Broker Dealer database experience, keep the following tips in mind:
1. Consider creating territories, if there are several people accessing the database in the same company. The Broker Dealer database allows for targeting of geographic locations, so this is an easy way to organize and keep track of who is working which territory.
2. Save time by contacting the right person from the beginning. Name, title, email address and detailed information is extremely important and helpful. For those that exactly meet your criteria, call them or email them directly. For those that don’t exactly meet your criteria, send them direct mail.
3. Choose a Broker Dealer database that is affordable. This saves money and gets more bang for your buck. Also make sure the chosen BD Database has current information, so that marketing efforts won’t be wasted.
4. Don’t be afraid to get help. If there is something not understood seek technical support.
5. Consider trying a free demo of the Broker Dealer database to see if it provides the information required, in an easy-to-read format, and make sure that the system is user-friendly.
Most people find the Broker Dealer database to be a helpful and time-saving tool. Uzurp offers access to the database at an affordable rate, making it easier for more people to locate the Broker Dealers they need.
The BD database that Uzurp provides has detailed contact information for key officers, including the owners and decision-makers. The database offers comprehensive information on more than 4,500 Broker Dealers in the U.S, and it is updated regularly to provide the most current information.
This database, which has been designed to be user-friendly, includes:
- The ability to target results and narrow searches, including by geographic location.
- Mobile access from your phone
- Reports that are easy to read.
- A user-friendly interface design.
- The ability to export all of the Broker Dealer data, as well as unlimited “cloud” usage.
- Information that is updated and accurate.
- Free technical support that is easy to use.
Uzurp provides access to the Broker Dealer database at Uzurp.com for just $999 per year, which is a discounted rate in comparison to its competitors. Additional users to the database are just $100 each, keeping it affordable for multiple users.
“The BD database provides the information people need, it’s just that simple,” adds Joyce. “Now it comes down to getting the most out of your searches and using that information to your advantage. With a little planning, it can be done successfully.”
Uzurp, based in Wilmington, Del., is a company that specializes in providing easy and affordable access to the Registered Investment Advisor database, as well as to the Broker Dealer database. Their RIA database includes more than 30,000 RIA Firms and 60,000 contacts. The Broker Dealer database has over 4,500 broker dealer firms. Both can be accessed for a fraction of what their competitors typically charge. Uzurp is a Joyce Co company. To learn more about Uzurp, visit the website at http://www.uzurp.com.
About Joyce Co.:
Joyce Co. , based in Wilmington, Del., is a business development company specializing in identifying revolutionary ideas and turning them into successful start-up companies. To learn more about Joyce Co, visit the site at http://www.joyceco.com.