Web 3.0 is right around the corner, and TrackerSuite.Net 3.6 is leading the way.
Tucson, AZ (PRWEB) November 8, 2010
This new release represents a major update of its online project management and virtual office platform.
“Web 3.0 is right around the corner, and TrackerSuite.Net 3.6 is leading the way,” said Steven Birchfield of Automation Centre. “Web 2.0 was focused on Web applications and personalization. Web 3.0 will be about streamlining and enriching the user experience, with tools including smart Web applications that users can configure and experience in real-time. TrackerSuite.Net 3.6 delivers that through dynamic Web applications with interactive views including keystroke support, inline editing and drag-and-drop, all with effortless scalability, even over international networks.”
This latest release offers substantial speed and performance enhancements, through improvements to the widget framework, code optimization, client-side caching of style sheets and consolidation of Web service calls. Several key new features of TrackerSuite.Net 3.6 include:
- Powerful new view technology, including an interactive Project Gantt Charts with point-and-click linking. These new views feature drag-and-drop columns and inline editing.
- Enhanced features for mobile tools. Managers can easily review and approve items from devices including the iPhone and Blackberry.
- A new Rich Text Editor that supports HTML tables, with styles for rich contents, as well as a built-in spell check option and “Smart Tag” functions that auto-populate emails with customer, project and support information.
- Productivity improvements, including natural time and status updating of tasks and support tickets, synchronization with tasks and contacts in Microsoft Outlook, the ability of users to auto-populate their timesheet with their resource plan, new options for drill down.
- New widgets, including a New/ Open/ Closed/ Escalated Ticket graph from which users can drill down to individual tickets.
- New template options allow managers to create whole tasks, including descriptions and pre-assignments based on name or role, with the click of a button.
One of the most anticipated TrackerSuite.Net 3.6 features is the Customer Portal, which unifies the functions of Customer Tracker.Net, Project Tracker.Net and Support Tracker.Net. Designated customer contacts may now collaborate on projects and submit support tickets through a new Customer Portal in TrackerSuite.Net, which presents them with a customized user interface with their own personalized widgets.
Interested parties may review a feature list, Flash demonstration and gallery at http://www.TrackerSuite.Net/tsnet36, and register for immediate access to a free evaluation.
About Automation Centre
Automation Centre is a leading provider of advanced Project and IT Management solutions for organizations of all sizes. Automation Centre's primary products include TrackerSuite.Net (TrackerSuite.Net -- for the Web), Tracker Suite® (http://www.TrackerSuite.com -- for IBM® Lotus Notes® / Domino®) and TrackerOffice® (for Microsoft® Outlook®/Exchange).
TrackerSuite.Net is a trademark of Automation Centre. Tracker Suite and TrackerOffice are registered trademarks of Automation Centre.
# # #