New York, NY (PRWEB) November 8, 2010
Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG) (http://www.hcgrp.com) announced the expansion of its group with the addition of BlueSpark Healthcare Communications, Inc. (http://www.bluespark-ideas.com), led by CEO Ellen Donaldson.
BlueSpark is a specialty healthcare communications company that integrates science with strategy creating clinically focused, impactful programs and services that meet the needs of healthcare clients and customers on a global basis. The core BlueSpark service offerings include scientific platform and strategic plan consultation and development; key opinion leader identification, profiling and engagement; investigator and data monitoring committee meetings and support; comprehensive publication planning and author support; and customized educational program development and implementation.
Specific BlueSpark expertise includes a variety of therapeutic areas such as cardiovascular diseases, CNS disorders, diabetes, gastroenterology, hematology, hepatitis, immunology, and oncology, which complement the scientific experience across the HCG companies.
In making this announcement, Denise Bottiglieri, PhD, CEO of HCG, which is a member of Diversified Agency Services (DAS) of the Omnicom Group, said, “We are very excited to be adding such an innovative, complementary company to our group. The BlueSpark team further expands our expertise in addressing our clients’ strategic, educational, and promotional business needs.” Dr. Bottiglieri added, “This partnership is particularly gratifying as we have come full circle since our working together with Ellen when she led the Novartis US Oncology efforts for the Aredia launch.”
"I am looking forward to this expanded working relationship,” said Ms. Donaldson, "as it allows BlueSpark to partner with the caliber and expertise of our now-sister HCG companies and offers access to an even-broader client base.”
ABOUT Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG)
When it comes to science, we’re in our element.
The Healthcare Consultancy Group is composed of a group of independently managed healthcare communications companies dedicated to delivering accurate, strategic, and compelling scientific communications.
As one of the largest and most established providers in the country, our world-class healthcare communications organization has offices in New York, NY; Basking Ridge, NJ; Stamford, CT; Cleveland, OH; and San Francisco, CA; and has partners in Europe, Asia/Pacific, and Latin America.
The integrated healthcare communications companies of HCG are:
- BlueSpark Healthcare Communications – experts in combining science and strategy to create impactful programs, publications, and digital services to address our clients’ needs throughout the product lifecycle
- Health Science Communications – globally admired and respected scientific communications with unique expertise in bridging science, digital, and strategy for early and approved products (http://www.hsci.com)
o Scientific Strategy Partners – pre-eminent nonpromotional scientific consulting and publications planning
- Hyphen Digital – leading digital strategy consulting firm providing innovative interactive healthcare communications driven by physician search insights (http://www.hyphendigital.com)
- ProEd Communications – premier scientific communications and regulatory consulting services partner; uniquely poised at melding diverse perspectives to support communications throughout the product lifecycle (http://www.proedcom.com)
o Accuverus – a strategic healthcare and digital communications partner to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and device communities
- The Scienomics Group – gold standard in scientific communications and both live and digital peer-to-peer and patient-focused healthcare education (http://www.scienomicsgrp.com)
ABOUT Omnicom Group Inc.
Healthcare Consultancy Group is part of Diversified Agency Services (DAS) within Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC). Omnicom is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations, and other specialty communications services to over 5000 clients in more than 100 countries.
# # #