It’s an honour to win an award voted for by the intermediaries who recommend our products
(PRWEB) November 5, 2010
International health insurance provider InterGlobal has won the COVER magazine International PMI Provider of the Year Award 2010. This is the second year in succession that InterGlobal has been awarded the top accolade. The award was received by Paul Weigall, Group Head of Sales and Marketing, InterGlobal at an awards ceremony at The Park Plaza, Victoria in London on 7th October 2010. InterGlobal was also a finalist in the Best Service Provider Award category.
This is the ninth major award won by InterGlobal in the last six years and comes on top of the company’s success in winning the International Travel Insurance Journal (ITIJ), International Private Medical Insurer of the Year Award for 2010.
The COVER awards are designed to “highlight the dedication and hard work that all those across the industry have given to the sector, as well as recognise their invaluable efforts in ensuring consumers are fully and properly protected” (1. Source: COVER Excellence awards website: http://web.incisive-events.com/inv/2010/10/cover-excellence-awards/index.html). The awards are judged by a panel of industry experts, from a shortlist of providers voted for by the readers of COVER magazine. InterGlobal beat a number of well-known international health insurance providers including ALC, Allianz Worldwide Care, Vanbreda and DKV Globality to win the top award.
Paul Weigall, Head of Sales, InterGlobal, says:
“The COVER award is special, because the shortlist is voted for by the magazine’s readers. It’s an honour to win an award voted for by the intermediaries who recommend our products once – but to win it two years in succession is a huge vote of confidence in our service and products. We believe that top quality service to intermediaries and members is one of the features that makes InterGlobal stand out from the rest and for this reason it was particularly gratifying to appear in the final shortlist for the Best Service Provider Award as well. I would like to thank COVER’s readers for voting for us and for continuing to recommend our health insurance plans to their expatriate clients.”
Major awards won by InterGlobal include:
- Winner: “Best International PMI Provider" Cover Insurance Awards – 2010
- Winner: “International Private Medical Insurer of the Year” International Travel Insurance Journal (ITIJ) awards 2010
- Winner: “Best International PMI Provider" Cover Insurance Awards – 2009
- Winner: “Treating Customers Fairly" Cover Excellence Awards - 2008
- Winner: “International PMI" Cover Excellence Awards – 2007
- Winner: "Best Individual International Health Insurance Provider" Portfolio International- 2006
- Winner: "Best Individual International Health Insurance Provider" Portfolio International – 2005
- Winner: “Best International Private Health Group" International Investment Offshore Fund & Product Awards in association with Standard & Poor's – 2005
- Winner: "Best International Health Insurance Provider" Portfolio International - 2004