Parker, CO (PRWEB) November 9, 2010
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for September were:
- Enough Already!, by Bob Tyler
- He Was There All The Time, by Joyce H. Jones
- Listening Between the Lines, by Alan Edelman
- Passionately Positive, by Harry Saltzgaver
- The Return, by Maggie Allen
- Searching for Apple Pie, by Ken D. Arnold
- Stories and Sketches, by Doug Harris
- The Target, by Bill Bowen
- Together We Will Win, by Karen A. McWhirt
- Winnipesaukee Cuisine presents Hungry for Summer, Jeannette Buell & Daryl Thompson
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.:
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134