"Social listening has a transformative effect on a business by bringing the voice of the customer directly to as many parts of the enterprise as possible" says Marcel Lebrun, CEO of Radian6.
(PRWEB) November 7, 2010
Radian6, the leading social media monitoring and engagement platform, has announced a number of new features and capabilities with its latest release. The updates are based, in large part, on the feedback received from its community and clients.
"Social listening has a transformative effect on a business by bringing the voice of the customer directly to as many parts of the enterprise as possible," says Marcel Lebrun, CEO of Radian6. “These new features will help our customers further scale out listening throughout their company.”
This latest release includes a number of exciting updates:
- Additional social insights and measurement through web analytics: Radian6 now integrates with Google Analytics, as well as Webtrends and Omniture, providing even more clients the ability to connect and measure how their social media efforts are driving website traffic and conversion.
- More languages: This release adds two more languages (Norwegian and Danish).
- Even more Twitter coverage: Radian6 has always provided comprehensive Twitter coverage, but now the platform is processing the entire Twitter Firehose - 90 million tweets per day - in real-time, allowing clients immediate access to the entire database of tweets.
- Enhanced Query Support: New capabilities will allow users to more quickly and easily create and manage complex Topic Profiles.
- Improved relevancy: Proximity search functionality enables users to define topics matching keywords based on how close they are to each other in a post, capturing relevant mentions.
- Additional account management: The new “super user” role makes it easy for clients to review all of their active topic profiles and manage their accounts; including adding new users, assigning roles and controlling access.
- Enterprise collaboration: Macros for automated workflow and assignment can now be shared with other team members or across projects; saving users time and allowing for more effective and consistent cross department collaboration.
- Customization: The Engagement Console platform now allows clients to create their own extensions to run within the Engagement Console, opening the door to customized and third-party integrations.
These latest features show further commitment from Radian6 to provide the industry’s most scalable and complete enterprise-level social media monitoring and engagement solution.
Radian6 provides the social media-monitoring platform for marketing, communication and customer support professionals. The company’s platform enables brands and agencies to monitor all forms of social media, with real-time results, and engage as a team through unique workflow features for tagging, classifying, and assigning of posts. Analysis widgets on the Radian6 dashboard give users the ability to uncover top influencers and trends as well as which conversations are having an impact online. Radian6 has over 1,800 clients, including: Dell, GE, Kodak, Microsoft, Pepsi Co, Edelman, Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide, Weber Shandwick and many more.
# # #