The new warehouse puts IRN’s operations in the middle of its Cambridge and Boston clients, and is much more accessible for clients throughout eastern Massachusetts.
Cambridge (PRWEB) November 11, 2010
IRN – The Recycling Network is holding an open house on Monday, November 15, from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM at its new warehouse at 22 Water Street in Cambridge, off the McGrath and O’Brien Highway.
IRN manages recycling or reuse of more than 75 different materials, not only everyday recyclables like paper, bottles and cans, but everything from AA batteries to commercial kitchen equipment. The new warehouse puts IRN’s operations in the middle of its Cambridge and Boston clients, and is much more accessible for clients throughout eastern Massachusetts.
The new facility offers many advantages:
- More space to handle and store materials for market, and higher volumes mean better prices.
- Dropoff capabilities, so clients can drop off reusable or recyclable materials on their own any time during the week.
- Reduced drive times, which translate directly into reduced costs.
- Expanded processing options, allowing cost effective recycling of additional materials like plastic packaging.
- Enlarged shipping and receiving space, allowing materials to move in and out with less handling.
The November 15 open house will give new and current clients an opportunity to view the warehouse set up and operating, and to see IRN’s exclusive OneStop recycling in operation. OneStop lets a business set out everything it wants to recycle at the same time. IRN picks up and then sorts the materials into separate commodities, providing the convenience of a single source recycling program with the financial advantages of marketing individual commodities.
Contact: Mark Berry
# # #