Fort Worth, TX (PRWEB) November 9, 2010
No Magic, Inc., the leading global provider of integrated modeling, simulation and analysis software, today announced that it has drawn standing room only crowds during the first day of its No Magic World Conference 2010, taking place this week at the American Airlines Conference Center in Fort Worth, Texas.
The No Magic World Conference is the premier venue for learning more about No Magic’s UML, SysML, Enterprise Architecture, and simulation solutions, as well as its partners’ technology. The conference helps CIOs, systems engineers, project managers, business analysts, software architects and developers improve collaboration, lower costs, reduce risks, shorten software development project times, and ensure project success.
“Our event this week is setting a new standard with respect to content, education, and networking opportunities for our customers and partners,” said Gary Duncanson, CEO of No Magic, Inc. “Several defense contractors and executives at leading technology companies have told me that our content is on the mark, and the event has dramatically exceeded their expectations.”
As part of the conference program’s first day:
- Gary Duncanson discussed how requirements, modeling and multimedia are used preserve corporate memory, and help companies retain long-term knowledge.
- OMG President Richard Soley discussed the OMG’s Business Ecology Initiative, and the evolving role of the IT department.
- And the “modern father of enterprise architecture,” John Zachman took the audience through the Zachman Enterprise Framework, discussing the: who; what; where; when; why; and how of enterprise architecture, noting how the core basics of engineering have not changed in the last century.
The following sponsors are participating in the Vendor Showcase:
- IASA, the International Association of Software Architects is discussing its educational and accreditation programs and the advancement of software architecture issues.
- InterSystems is showcasing how its database and integration technologies make it possible to embed real-time intelligence and transactional capabilities into healthcare applications.
- The Object Management Group (OMG) is on hand throughout the conference discussing industry standards and promoting innovation through its Business Ecology Initiative (BEI) program.
- On Asset Intelligence is discussing how the company’s Wireless M2M devices (on the T-Mobile network) bring a new layer of intelligence and security to the air, ground, and ocean freight industries.
- Cofluent is showcasing its system-level modeling and simulation tools that accelerate innovation in embedded devices.
- Sodius is helping attendees learn how to improve their engineering processes with interoperability solutions that integrate data and applications.
- And SRN Denton, an international legal practice representing a number of software companies, technology suppliers, and venture capital firms, is discussing ways to help attendees increase market share, minimize risk and deliver better business results.
The No Magic World Conference 2010 runs throughout Tuesday and Wednesday, with sessions beginning at 8:00 AM. Members of the media interested in media credentials are invited to contact Todd Keefe at email@example.com.
About No Magic, Inc.
One of the most respected providers of standards-compliant modeling, simulation, and analysis offerings in the industry celebrates its 15th year anniversary.
No Magic’s Cameo™ Suite includes support for modeling (people, business, processes, systems, systems-of-systems, hardware and software), requirements management, enterprise architecture, simulation and model execution, data modeling, parametrics, compliance, testing, asset management, model driven architecture, code generation, reverse engineering, documentation and publication, and systems modeling. The Cameo Suite with award-winning, OMG® standards-compliant products allow users to efficiently model organizational structure, business processes, compliance, applications, information and technology. MagicDraw® supports multiple domain-specific models based on UML including: BPMN, SysML, DoDAF/MODAF/UPDM, MDD, SOA, unit testing, data modeling and more. Professional services include training, consulting, custom applications and MagicDraw® product customizations such as custom modeling domain diagrams, requirements management, team collaboration, design and analysis.
Founded in 1995, No Magic, Inc. is headquartered in Plano, Texas with operations worldwide. More information can be found by visiting http://www.nomagic.com.
For Immediate Release PR (for No Magic)
todd (at) firpr (dot) com
617-262-1968 x 101