Tampa, FL (Vocus) November 10, 2010
Fiscal conservatism and accountability largely remain the mantra within the IT organization, even as budgets have increased. Not surprisingly, CIOs and CFOs are seeking various methods to either cut or streamline costs. IT asset management (ITAM) is a proven method for doing both.
In a live, 60-minute event, leading industry experts will discuss:
- How to get tough with IT vendors
- The business of ITAM and getting senior executive buy-in
- Software asset management savings
- Vendor negotiation tactics
- Funding IT operations through IT asset disposal (ITAD)
- Why CFOs and VPs of finance should pay attention to ITAM
Each speaker will provide strategies and tips on how to employ ITAM to meet the demands for financial frugalness from management.
- Jenny Schuchert, Educator, International Association of IT Asset Managers (IAITAM)
- Pete Nielsen, COO, Animus Solutions, Inc.
- Bob Scheier, Independent Information Technology Writer who recently wrote the InfoWorld article, How to get tough with your tech vendors
- Ed Stukane, Chief Marketing Officer, PlanITROI
November 15, 2010
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PT)
To attend, go to http://bit.ly/bLLqgn
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CIOs, COOs, CFOs, VPs of IT, VPs of IT Finance, Operational Effectiveness Managers
Animus Solutions, Inc. is a management consulting firm helping organizations solve the toughest enterprise issues and reach their peak performance through the most innovative techniques, processes and technology. Serving both private and public sectors, Animus provides leading industry expertise in areas such as Enterprise Asset Management; Compliance and Risk Management; Change Management; Homeland Security & Emergency Management; IT and Software Asset Management; and Information Technology. For more information visit: http://www.animussolutions.com