(PRWeb UK) November 11, 2010
Putting Your Website at the Heart of Your Marketing Strategy
- Do you want a better website but not sure how much to spend?
- Or don’t have a website at all and don’t know where to start?
- Are you concerned about maintaining your online presence?
- Do you want to dramatically build your brand online?
- Are you unsure how social networking applies to your business?
If so, 2010media and WebSolveUK have a completely free course for you.
"Fusion Marketing – The Smart Way to Advertise Your Business" will be held between 6pm and 8pm on 23rd November, 2010 at Calverley House in the centre of Tunbridge Wells.
This free and informative seminar will give an overview of how the UK media landscape has changed beyond all recognition over the past three or four years, how to get a decent website and how to make the best use of the new – and in many cases free - technologies available.
After the presentation there will be an opportunity to talk to industry experts about the issues covered. Refreshments will be provided and please feel free to bring a friend or colleague.
- Building a cost-effective website and turning it into a powerful sales tool
- Targeting your marketing budget more effectively
- Measuring the return on investment (ROI) of your marketing more efficiently
- Accessing a wider target audience for almost no extra cost via social media
- Preventing unnecessary spending on marketing activities that are out of date
The seminar will be taken by David Taylor of 2010media, who has almost 20 years experience in journalism, media relations, public relations, marketing, online communications and social media management.
For further information:
01892 704 274
To book your free place:
01892 525 935
# # #