Battle Ground, WA (PRWEB) November 30, 2010
Liquid Dream Solutions today announces ButterflyNetRender 4.55, the newest version of a popular network rendering controller for Lightwave, Maya, Modo, Messiah Studio, 3DSmax, XSI, Digital Fusion, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Blender, 3Delight and more. The controller provides 3D graphic artists with a pain-free way to set up a render farm for managing frame creation in graphic animations. The software is incredibly easy to configure and use.
ButterflyNetRender technology has been given credits by many industry experts, including those from CGFocus.com, Keyframe and 3D World Magazine. It is widely used throughout the computer graphics industry to create animations and television shows. Some of the recent ones include Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Jimmy Neutron, Spy Kids 3, and Battlestar Galactica.
Many companies use ButterflyNetRender - Including NASA! - A partial list of Animation Studios can be found at our website.
Committed to software excellence, the development team keeps ButterflyNetRender current with technology changes by adding new features to meet the needs of the computer graphics industry. Below are the most important new features in ButterflyNetRender:
- Added support for Maxwell
- Added defined Post Command options for Scene types
- Web Viewer - Added Browser Selection for 'Folders', 'System Message window', 'Frame Status', Modo Object Tab and more!
- Web Viewer - updated 'Maya Scene' to include render type and image type options
- Added FIFO support for Priority Levels (so you can enable/disable per level)
- Added support for LightWave Camera selector plugin (BNR will prompt to build a render job per Camera and set the frame range)
- Minor bug fixes to improve performance
- Updated the online ButterflyNetrender Wiki (http://www.butterflynetrender.com/wiki)
ButterflyNetRender runs under Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2003, NT, 2000, 98, ME. BNR Client also runs on OSX and Linux. The detailed information about the types of licenses and prices can be found at http://www.liquiddreamsolutions.com. Registered customers are entitled to free updates and technical support by email. Phone support is also available. An evaluation version of ButterflyNetRender is available as a free download from the Liquid Dream Solutions website.
About Liquid Dream Solutions
Liquid Dream Solutions is a Pacific NW-based technology company founded by software engineer Paul Lord in 2001. Over 15 years, Paul Lord has been working as a software architect designing mission critical applications. He has worked for Monolith Productions, a Seattle-based gaming company, on the A.I. development team for the game: Blood II. He has also worked as a programming consultant for Luxology on their graphics software: "Modo".
More information is available from http://www.liquiddreamsolutions.com.
# # #